R.I.P. To Tiny "Zeus" Lister, But This Man Was The Baddest Wrestler From Compton, CA

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Yeah, Compton used to be White as fukk, The Bush family used to live in Compton, too. :heh:

A lot of folks don't know, but the reason The Bloods & Crips got started is because when Black folks started moving into L.A., all those White folks in places like South Central & Compton & Inglewood used to lynch them.

Those gangs got started as ways for Black folks to defend themselves from racist CACs:francis:

"if pirus and crips all got along :wow: "

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Like a comment under that video said you can tell he was a solid dude because he made sure what he said didnt come off as :mjpls:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Was confused at first.

Man Vader used to have Kid me in fits when he was whooping Sting's ass. :damn:
Always thought he got screwed over in his WWF run, but take account for the source, but Prichard's stories about Vader kind of made it understandable why the Fed didn't book him like WCW. Vader's induction of Hansen was as close as we were going to get to see what Vader would have done for his own induction. WWE was wrong as fukk to basically let that man die and then be like bet lets put Vader in now.

As for Deebo hot take never did care for him in No Holds Barred or his WWF run. His cameo in Santa's Slay is one of my favorite appearances by him. I also love how much my Mom's hated that man, I don't really know what role did it, but anytime she saw him, she was like this "cock eyed b*stard/motherfukker"

:pachaha:

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, Compton used to be White as fukk, The Bush family used to live in Compton, too. :heh:

A lot of folks don't know, but the reason The Bloods & Crips got started is because when Black folks started moving into L.A., all those White folks in places like South Central & Compton & Inglewood used to lynch them.

Those gangs got started as ways for Black folks to defend themselves from racist CACs:francis:

Stop posting lies please

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Stop posting lies please
Not a lie at all :stopitslime:

I was off a little. :yeshrug:

The Crips were started to protect Black people from racist gangs and the police.

The Bloods were started to protect people from The Crips once The Crips ran out all the White gangs.