R.I.P. To Tiny "Zeus" Lister, But This Man Was The Baddest Wrestler From Compton, CA

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
vader-scorpio.jpg

Little boy eh? :mjpls:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still crazy how Vader had shytty runs under the WWF AND WWE :mindblown: HBK was on his Tim Dog, said “fukk Compton” and buried him :pacspit:
I think Vader would've got back in good standing if he lost weight like they kept telling him to. Sent him to that Duke weight loss program the same one they sent Yoko too....both were sneaking out at night to go get food :snoop:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I think Vader would've got back in good standing if he lost weight like they kept telling him to. Sent him to that Duke weight loss program the same one they sent Yoko too....both were sneaking out at night to go get food :snoop:

Yeah the issue with Vader was that he resembled a JBO breh more ways than one:

• Obese to the product but can move
  • Smelly
  • Likes to fukk and party
  • Likes to eat, fukk, and most def party
:manny: It be that way sometimes.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Cornette said yoko would pay the orderlies to bring kfc

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Yeah, Compton used to be White as fukk, The Bush family used to live in Compton, too. :heh:

A lot of folks don't know, but the reason The Bloods & Crips got started is because when Black folks started moving into L.A., all those White folks in places like South Central & Compton & Inglewood used to lynch them.

Those gangs got started as ways for Black folks to defend themselves from racist CACs:francis: