R.I.P to Sade's daughter :snoop:

Daps
I thought they were Nigerian?

And is there not a better way to cut off your tatas without leaving such a ghastly scar? Look like he went to a surgeon from the village.

All transmen look like that. Just imagine chopping off t*ts, it’s a major procedure. All the pics I’ve seen they all have that massive scar. Sade is half Nigerian but she was raised in England by her white mother. I doubt she’s connected with Nigerian culture like that. The girl’s dad is Jamaican. I wonder how he’s taking it.

Daps
I consider myself quite liberal and progressive but I can’t rock with this. I consider it a mental illness. I believe them when they say they ‘feel’ male or female but I’m not sure if the answer is transitioning. All those hormones and surgery have to be tiring on the body. You can’t fight DNA. Many of them still suffer from depression and even suicide after surgery. I can’t imagine what it’s like for parents. Having a son or daughter, watching them grow and then they switch genders. Hell of a mindfukk SMH.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you shocked? There's a very real price to pay for super stardom and its terrible! In one way or another fam will pay! Like it or not they'll be (mis)used to push the homo agenda. Ask Magic about his son,R Kelly is still in denial about his boy/girl growing into a man/woman but it seems they're both better off than J Hudson who lost most of her family a decade ago.
Remember that? Where's blackonbothsides?

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
So what the next move?

Inflatable penis?

Date lebos?

Like a hetro man, what hetro woman will want to commit to another woman that's converted to a male with no natural born parts?