R.I.P Suzanne Sommers

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Honestly she really wasn’t that pretty in her prime but she was that kind of ugly that had sex appeal…. And big natural titties.

Yeah she never was attractive at any point ever. White people just love blondes with big titties.

RIP. Threes Company is classic.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I don't get the Milf appeal, the skin cancer was clearly visible when they were gassing her up. She had leathery/ hulk hogan/ 7 eleven hot dog looking skin. RIP tho, but I think what attributed to this was her refusing proper treatment in favor of an "organic" all natural lifestyle

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
I don't get the Milf appeal, the skin cancer was clearly visible when they were gassing her up. She had leathery/ hulk hogan/ 7 eleven hot dog looking skin. RIP tho, but I think what attributed to this was her refusing proper treatment in favor of an "organic" all natural lifestyle
Being blonde back in the 80s and 90s was like being light skinned, extra points just for showing up.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Being blonde back in the 80s and 90s was like being light skinned, extra points just for showing up.
Before there was the Kardashians there Beyoncé and before her was Halle Berry and before her was Pam Anderson and before her there was this chick and before her Farrah Fawcett.

She was part of the lineal championship of bad bytches, but possibly the least physically pretty one. The dumb blonde she played on tv made her sexier because dudes probably appreciated a dumb blonde during the height of women empowerment

:ehh:

Honestly I can talk about this shyt all day. Women are one of my favorite topics.