R.I.P SOHH i will always love u....

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
As a fellow lurker on AHH and SOHH for many years, it sad to see SOHH fall from grace but they put it on themselves for not fixing their darn servers. This was a major issue for many years and they took the posters for granted and said f*** it. Now they are alone, miserable and getting ready to fold. They have no one to blame but themselves. RIP SOHH!!!

*Goes back to lurking*

with a hilarious name and avi like that you shouldn't stick to lurking.

Oh, and:
tumblr_lizlmxNyKB1qav3uso1_500.jpg

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
i went and peeped sohh and seen Femme is like the schoolmarm running around in threads praising her students for being such good children

what a fukkin joke.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's amazing how fast this site took down SOHH, shyt is beautiful to watch

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
with a hilarious name and avi like that you shouldn't stick to lurking.

Oh, and:
tumblr_lizlmxNyKB1qav3uso1_500.jpg

I'll start posing every now and then depending on my schedule. I usually look at the website from my phone while at work but I going to support the new moment. :win:

Friend

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP SOHH.

Only reason I didn't fuk with SOHH was because of the whole needing a non-wedbased email account. What was the point of that anyway?

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
RIP SOHH.

Only reason I didn't fuk with SOHH was because of the whole needing a non-wedbased email account. What was the point of that anyway?

To stop aliases. Which makes no sense because message boards make more from advertising when they 1. Have more members and 2. Have more traffic. If one person has 3 aliases,it counts as 4 members and inflates the numbers the message board gives advertisers earning the message board more money.

But as we all have known for some time now,sohh is a terribly run website/business. They themselves slowed down new people registering and stunted their own growth.

RaidenS

AKA J.Swizzy
Daps
RIP Sohh... We have fun but time to move on
[YOUTUBE]jzduPKYz3uk[/YOUTUBE]

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To stop aliases. Which makes no sense because message boards make more from advertising when they 1. Have more members and 2. Have more traffic. If one person has 3 aliases,it counts as 4 members and inflates the numbers the message board gives advertisers earning the message board more money.

But as we all have known for some time now,sohh is a terribly run website/business. They themselves slowed down new people registering and stunted their own growth.

This. One of the dumbest business moves ever.