R.I.P. Sika Anoa’i

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
WWE completely dropped the ball by not having Sika and the rest of the elders do a segment with the Bloodline. Especially when Roman started tripping. They could have tried to unify the family, then something could have gone wrong and everyone started fighting.

They were supposed to do it in January 2023 but dropped it for the Trial of Sami Zayn.
Sad as this is, this is probably a blessing in disguise to solidify Roman's face turn fully. Imagine they use his death in the storyline and his "final moments" has Sika choosing The Rock over Roman to become the next Tribal Chief to kickstart his redemption. :wow:
RIP and my condolences to the family though:mjcry:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I think I heard a report a few weeks ago that he was sick and in the hospital

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
WWE completely dropped the ball by not having Sika and the rest of the elders do a segment with the Bloodline. Especially when Roman started tripping. They could have tried to unify the family, then something could have gone wrong and everyone started fighting.

They were supposed to do it in January 2023 but dropped it for the Trial of Sami Zayn.
They dropped it specifically because Sika was in rough shape.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Not in the way you think. Brands like WWE didn't start making Twitter pages until 2011, before then Twitter was a wild wild west of regular people and bored celebrities being unfiltered. Then people realized it was a good marketing tool.
I did an advanced search for anything Umaga for the entire year of 2009 and there were only 5 Tweets. It seemed like the Tweets were just redirects to WWE.com articles. That's what WWE was doing with Twitter back then. Using it as a way to get traffic to the main website.

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Not in the way you think. Brands like WWE didn't start making Twitter pages until 2011, before then Twitter was a wild wild west of regular people and bored celebrities being unfiltered. Then people realized it was a good marketing tool.

I did an advanced search for anything Umaga for the entire year of 2009 and there were only 5 Tweets. It seemed like the Tweets were just redirects to WWE.com articles. That's what WWE was doing with Twitter back then.

I always thought that took off like the WWE Universe in 2008. Chris Jericho was heavy on Twitter during that time if I'm not mistaken :francis: