R.I.P. Kevin Conroy (Voice of Batman on Batman: The Animated Series)

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
My guess is that Kevin probably had a terminal illness that he kept private. I know he did something for DC in terms of Pride Month about his life and being gay. So with that done, Kevin probably said, "I have nothing more to give. I can sleep knowing I told my story and I am ready to go."

Say hello to your college roommate Robin Williams, Kevin, I know he is waiting to say hi. :salute:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
My guess is that Kevin probably had a terminal illness that he kept private. I know he did something for DC in terms of Pride Month about his life and being gay. So with that done, Kevin probably said, "I have nothing more to give. I can sleep knowing I told my story and I am ready to go."

Say hello to your college roommate Robin Williams, Kevin, I know he is waiting to say hi. :salute:
Yeah I remember when he was on Kevin Smith’s podcast a few years ago and he was talking about how he had classes at Juliard with Robin and Christopher Reeves (Superman). All three are gone now. :sadcam:

And the videos I had seen of him recently he did not look the healthiest. It’s all starting to add up now.