R.I.P.D. = Men in Black 4

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I was saying that since I 1st saw the trailer.. Plus Ryan Reynolds is :trash:
Yep. First time I saw the trailer my immediate reaction was MIB ripoff.

I don't think Ryan Reynolds is bad when he's doing rated R comedies. Van Wilder, Waiting, and The Change Up are all really funny movies to me.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Ryan Reynolds will be doing straight to DVD movies soon. The last hit I remember him doing was the movies with Sandra Bullock and Denzel Washington. Bridges couldn't help him this time. The majority of the movies where Ryan is the main star usually don't do well

ryan reynolds needs to just stick to corny romantic comedies

i hope his ex wife calls studios to blackball him from getting leading roles

:Yeslaawd:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Ryan Reynolds will be doing straight to DVD movies soon. The last hit I remember him doing was the movies with Sandra Bullock and Denzel Washington. Bridges couldn't help him this time. The majority of the movies where Ryan is the main star usually don't do well
This didnt age well :laff:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

tenor.gif

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:idothat:

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
to be fair Green Lantern and R.I.P.D had Reynolds looking like Kevin Costner circa 1998 box-office wise :yeshrug:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem