Quitting cigs is too hard, brehs. :noah:

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I know that...I just dnt get how you can become addicted to drinking and smoking. JUST DON'T DO IT.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
You've never been to a party? Clubbing? college? live in the hood?

c'mon man you kinda over simplifying it

:umad:

Shut yo ole "I wish I could stop drinking brehs it's destroying my life so I post on the internet to find sympathy" ass up...like I said, don't buy the shyt.

Imhotep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From personal experience, cold turkey.
I fell off but recommitted and did it.
Hardest was after a meal, or drinking coffee.....but the hardest.......even to this day.......is when the Remy's in the system......:whew:
Takes every ounce of resistance not to seek one out.

All the best.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Allen Carrs easy way to quit smoking

read that book, change your mentality

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
Electronic cigarettes will be proven to be just as dangerous as cigarettes once a comprehensive study is done. Right now it's too new of a drug for medical professions to see the effects of long term use.

If you are going to substitute an addiction with another at least make it a healthy one like exercise. Not E-Cigs :scusthov:

lies

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Hardest was after a meal, or drinking coffee.....but the hardest.......even to this day.......is when the Remy's in the system......:whew:

All the best.

and this is my lynch pin... I swear to god I'm a fukking slave to them shyts when I drink. Its almost as if I'm using drinking as a excuse to smoke. In my mind its rational because its only when drinking, but here's the catch... I'm always drinking.

its all good though, what I found about smoking Is to quit you have to want to. For the sake of sounding like a broken record the best advice is to keep busy. Surf the net, play a video game, read a book or something just don't have that ideal time.

10 years of smoking... I'm Gucci

Imhotep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and this is my lynch pin... I swear to god I'm a fukking slave to them shyts when I drink. Its almost as if I'm using drinking as a excuse to smoke. In my mind its rational because its only when drinking, but here's the catch... I'm always drinking.

its all good though, what I found about smoking Is to quit you have to want to. For the sake of sounding like a broken record the best advice is to keep busy. Surf the net, play a video game, read a book or something just don't have that ideal time.

10 years of smoking... I'm Gucci

Naah....I don't even think its an excuse....Just that one taste cries out for the other because I catch a whiff of cig smoke while sober I am all :scusthov: :what::shaq2:but same whiff after a few cold ones and its :ahh::takedat::sadcam:.
Thank you BasedGovernment for banning smoking in clubs/bars :blessed:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Everytime im locked up I have no craving for cigs.its weird..but as soon as I'm released I need a cig..

I got some patches..I put them on every once in awhile..if I really wanted to I could quit off patches..but I don't want to right now...the Nicorette gum doesn't work that good..e cigs are alright..I think the best thing is the patches and maybe if you combine it with smoking e cigs you'll be cool..also you could combine tobacco with herbs, like catnip and sage..did that for a awhile when I was smoking pouches...

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
man im goin thru the same shyt, i had been doing good, for the last month i havent bought no cigars, might bum one of a friend every now and then but i hadn't bought any packs which cut down on my smokin tremendously, but today i backslid :sadbron:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson

All the best.

I agree, Cold turkey was the only way for me. The initial stages I would drink and have a black and mild or bum a couple at the bar. After a month of this merry go round I decided that I was going to have to stop drinking. I stopped drinking to quit smoking. After 3 or 4 months of non-smoking and drinking, I wrestled with wanting to have a drink and whether it were even worth it. :whoo: It's been 5 1/2 years. 6 years of total sobriety coming up this October. I think about drinking here or there but I never go thru with it. :blessed: