questions to the unmarried fathers

Daps
if the mom of your kid(s) asked you to be the primary caregiver over the kid(s) would you think less of her?

would you do it?

would you be more open to doing this for your son (for role model purposes)?

Daps
i don't understand why it would go off topic. i am asking because people always say a few things
1. boys need male role models
2. just because you make a baby together doesn't mean you have to stay together

if boys truly need male role models they should be raised by their dads when possible (if not a 2 parent home). i am asking a genuine question from the pov of a daughter.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
i don't understand why it would go off topic. i am asking because people always say a few things
1. boys need male role models
2. just because you make a baby together doesn't mean you have to stay together

if boys need male role models they should be raised by their dads (if not a 2 parent home). i am asking a genuine question from the pov of a daughter.

i got a son n 2 daughters...

daughters mom..i have no problem with..ever....state didnt have to get involved or nuthin..

but my son...luv that nikka 2 death..but when he get older i will apologize n tell em...u came out the wrong p*ssy...i put myself on child support on that bytch...

i already know once 2nd grade come around...im gettin custody...

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Me and my son's mom have already kinda of agreed that he would come live with me during High School. Whether its a boy or a girl I think the ages 12-18 are the toughest for a single mom.

Would I think less of her, no

Now if you wanted me to take him, so she could move in with her boyfriend who doesn't like kids or so she could have more time to party and kick it. I'd have a issue with that.

But I'd probably still take my son because obviously the child isn't her focus.

Its easy for me to say this now, cause I'm married, have a house and already have a 1 year there.

Now if I was still single with my one bedroom apartment, I might not be so quick to say yes.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I want custody of my kids now....

1. no
2. yes
3. I only have sons, Im their role model now... even if they dont live with me

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I love my son, why would I have q problem taking him?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
The better question though, is the mom going to be willing to give up her Child Support Check and then turn around and start paying Child Support. :comeon:

I know alot of dudes who WANT to keep their kids because they have a more stable enviroment at their home but the mom who is usually single and kinda struggling doesn't want to give up that check and start paying.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The better question though, is the mom going to be willing to give up her Child Support Check and then turn around and start paying Child Support. :comeon:

I know alot of dudes who WANT to keep their kids because they have a more stable enviroment at their home but the mom who is usually single and kinda struggling doesn't want to give up that check and start paying.

I don't think the mother would have a problem financially supporting her child. It will be cheaper than full time custody.

Daps

one of the reasons she might be struggling is covering the extra expenses of a kid. by giving up the kid she'd save money on food, electricity and rent if she downgrades her apartment to a studio.

of course she'd have to pay child support which would be an extra expense, but depending on how big that bill is she might actually save money