Question for the ladies:What is your opinion of men who solicit prostitutes?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Is it no big deal? :patrice:

Do you look down on those men like losers? :francis:

Have you dated dudes who solicited prostitutes? :mjpls:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Diff'rent strokes for different folks, but I'd rather stroke my own junk than pay someone to do it for me :yeshrug:

edit: Just saw that it was ladies night in here, my bad.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Don't really care. If he's a single man, and he wants/has to pay to get a nut off, whatever :yeshrug:

Edit: My bad @Ronnie Lott . Misread your thread title (just skimming through theses threads, breh). I didn't see you was asking the ladies.

Last edited:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Why ask women a question u know the answer to? Ofcourse they ain't gonna like it
They're not even supposed to know if a man buys p*ssy
Diff'rent strokes for different folks, but I'd rather stroke my own junk than pay someone to do it for me :yeshrug:
Ull eventually grow outta that too :smugdraper:
Like it or not, hookers save marriages
When I got married an old man that's been married for a loooong time gave me some advice:
If stepping outside the house keeps the peace inside the house; wipe your feet before u come back in.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If they was fukking him then there wouldn't be an issue :sas1:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Why ask women a question u know the answer to? Ofcourse they ain't gonna like it

When I got married an old man that's been married for a loooong time gave me some advice:
If stepping outside the house keeps the peace inside the house; wipe your feet before u come back in.

So basically you've bought p*ssy

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

:patrice: I don't think I could, breh. I was born and raised in Oakland, so I think there's a mental block for me on that one. I would never say never though. If the stars ever aligned perfectly, I might consider it, but I honestly doubt I could ever straight up pay for sex. I honestly don't knock anybody that has ever done it though. Personally, I need to have at least a little connection with with the person I'm putting myself in and I can think of a million better things to spend my money on than 34 seconds of pleasure.

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:patrice:iont even care about this thread I'm just goin thru everybody shyt,…..y'all some gay ass nikkas on here

I'm gay cause I couldn't care less if a single man pays to get a nut off? Yea, aight my n!gga.