Question for the female posters....

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Y'all come up with the most ridiculous of scenarios.

Ya damn right

t4t4t4tovjkw.gif

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:ld:personally i'm knocking her out before this gets out of hand

:childplease: lel at 5'9 175 son i'm 6' 210 + my striking is superb. bytch ain't touching me, but if she's a grappler:whoa:

This was a question for women, if you're actually a woman than my bad, but if you're not then you're the dude randomly dropping his height/weight trying to get the women to notice :Yeahaight:

"Yo, Coli ladies, what type of microwave you got?"

"I got a Black & Decker, I'm 6'3" 220lbs with a six pack and dimples and I got it on sale from Target" - Random Coli nikka

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
This was a question for women, if you're actually a woman than my bad, but if you're not then you're the dude randomly dropping his height/weight trying to get the women to notice :Yeahaight:

"Yo, Coli ladies, what type of microwave you got?"

"I got a Black & Decker, I'm 6'3" 220lbs with a six pack and dimples and I got it on sale from Target" - Random Coli nikka

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the honest answer is that she would leave due because he was afraid and looked weak in that situation. of course none of the ladies in here would admit it, but that's how this situation would play out in real life :sas2:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
That shyt gonna end with yall asses whooped If you have any weapon that's not a gun.

:camby:

Daps
Ain't nobody putting hand on MY Mama...it'd be brawl in that bihh...im fighting dirty for Lillie you hear me?
1. We at a restaurant so I'm dumping a fist full of salt in one hand and a wine glass in the other...salts going in that rape-ey bytches eyes asap followed by that wine glass cracking over her for head or the back of her neck...either way damge will be done and swiftly because wine glasses break easier than bottles...don't ask me how I know this lol after that I'm pulling hair and going for her eyes with my nails...as for that piece of shyt hoe ass nikka? I ain't worried bc I would be damned if I stay with a man like that. It's one thing to not wanna hit a woman but it's an entirely different story when a man can't defend his self with dignity. One of the most important roles a man plays in his woman's life is a protector, not just for himself but for his loved ones...he should never look for me to save HIM. Hell no! my mama aint raise no scary bytch and I'll be damned if I date or marry one, love of my life my ass...the clowning my family would give me and him if we stayed together after some bullshyt like that...:stopitslime::usure::scust:

Last edited:
Daps
if someone put hands on my mother we're going to fight

straight like that! Anybody can get it when it comes to Lillie...and I do mean anybody only Jesus himself can tussle with Mama without getting work, even then a few of them desciples would have to hold me back :demonic:

Daps
she's only an inch taller than me, I can take her. :birdman:

and my man better jump in if I look like I'm losing.
gurl he should be getting boxed up too for even putting y'all in that predicament lol and based on OP's story it don't seem like he was defending himself let alone jumping in...