Question about taking a weight gainer

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Yea

Stop focusing on the weight on the scale and focus on the weight on the bar. What is your height/weight and what are your numbers in the gym (bench, squats, shoulder press, chins etc).... unless you are like 100lb soaking wet there's really nothing productive that will come of putting on 2lb/week. More than half of that will probably be fat that you will just have to cut down on again. Better to be conservative with body weight gain and be aggressive with gains in the gym

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Yea

Stop focusing on the weight on the scale and focus on the weight on the bar. What is your height/weight and what are your numbers in the gym (bench, squats, shoulder press, chins etc).... unless you are like 100lb soaking wet there's really nothing productive that will come of putting on 2lb/week. More than half of that will probably be fat that you will just have to cut down on again. Better to be conservative with body weight gain and be aggressive with gains in the gym

5'9"-10, 152 lbs in the morning

I don't lift weights so I have no idea what those numbers are...I just do bodyweight stuff and play sports