Question about protein

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Fprm BODY BUILDING purposes, (not just average run of the mill nikkas in the gym) THAT AMOUNT OF PROTEIN IS OPTIMAL. Not necessary, but OPTIMAL for muscle mass gains. And the "you don't need that much protein, they just trying to push a product" argument is stupid as fukk because you can get the protein from any source, if you wanna be technical about it.

semtex

:)
Daps
Fprm BODY BUILDING purposes, (not just average run of the mill nikkas in the gym) THAT AMOUNT OF PROTEIN IS OPTIMAL. Not necessary, but OPTIMAL for muscle mass gains. And the "you don't need that much protein, they just trying to push a product" argument is stupid as fukk because you can get the protein from any source, if you wanna be technical about it.
Yes well 10/10 people would find it much more convenient to have a shake with large amounts of protein. Especially hardgainer cats who have no appetite. And the "optimal amount" you're talking about is per lb LEAN body mass not your raw weight.

A.V.

Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Lol the "per pound of lean body mass" method is incorrect. But I ain't here to argue. The facts are out there for those willing to do their research and inquire with folks in the know.

And also, it's to be noted that the amount one takes in would be different according to wether their goal is to cut or gain.

semtex

Daps
Lol the "per pound of lean body mass" method is incorrect. But I ain't here to argue. The facts are out there for those willing to do their research and inquire with folks in the know.

And also, it's to be noted that the amount one takes in would be different according to wether their goal is to cut or gain.
I mean I've had great success without so much protein. It will vary from person to person, life ain't fair for some people (i.e. people who need that much protein to make gains :heh: )

A.V.

Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
I mean I've had great success without so much protein. It will vary from person to person, life ain't fair for some people (i.e. people who need that much protein to make gains :heh: )

I have too. Lmao anybody can be big & strong behind a computer screen. I for one, was locked up for 4 years, worked out for a solid 2, and went from 165 lbs to a solid 200lbs with 8% body fat and have the pics to prove it.

I didn't have access to anything other than whole foods and weights, so I know firsthand that it's not NECCESSARY (as I said) but it's definitely beneficial. But we're talking about someone who had damn near the whole day to work out if he wanted, vs. a person in society on limited time, so shakes are definitely sensical for those who need/prefer the supplemental value of them. All that other shyt you talkin is for the birds.

semtex

Daps

I have too. Lmao anybody can be big & strong behind a computer screen. I for one, was locked up for 4 years, worked out for a solid 2, and went from 165 lbs to a solid 200lbs with 8% body fat and have the pics to prove it.

I didn't have access to anything other than whole foods and weights, so I know firsthand that it's not NECCESSARY (as I said) but it's definitely beneficial. But we're talking about someone who had damn near the whole day to work out if he wanted, vs. a person in society on limited time, so shakes are definitely sensical for those who need/prefer the supplemental value of them. All that other shyt you talkin is for the birds.
Lol calm down buddy it's okay for two people to have differing opinions :smile:

A.V.

Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Lol calm down buddy it's okay for two people to have differing opinions :smile:

I almost forgot the types of people who I'm dealing with on these message boards, :russ: I am calm at all times, but if you feel threatened by my keystrokes then, I apologize. :heh: