Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
iont use blunts a lot but when i do phillies>>>>

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
disgusting ass blunts. i hate smoking wit DC nikkas its like a damn cult out there yall love them nasty shyts. last time i smoked one i threw up

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
:ehh: I'll buy some and give em a try if I see any.

It'll be a waste of your money if you ain't used to smoking those shyts. I tried rolling with one years ago and I took a good pull and took my green back outta that shyt and rerolled with a DM. The smoke is harsh as fukk on your lungs and they are nasty as fukk.

Pandora

Whats in your box
Daps
I only smoke Backwoods! The taste and high are the best. I've tried Swishers, Dutches,Phillies Optimos and none of them give me that natural taste and perfect high like Backwoods.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
only people who dont like woods are those who cant roll them(or cant take the harder hit)

Fixed, hittin a pearled 'wood I be feelin like Bob Marley or some shyt. Goin back to 'rillos sucks but I only do it for a quicker roll. Frontos are ok too but I heard you ain't suppose to use them joints as rollups, yall think Backwoods are harsh try facing a Fronto. Raws get a thumbs up, they basically raw papers as oppose to the bleached white ones.