Question about Backwoods..

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
To those of you that use them, whats the appeal?
I was matchin somebody earlier and he pulled out one of them backwoods packs. Idk about yall but that shyt aint ordinary around my way :merchant:
I told him I got a box of swishers so he dont need to use his, truth is I wasnt trying to smoke that shyt :heh:

I been hearing about them more (well paying attention to it more) in music lately, and now Im curious as to why yall like them. How do they compare to Dutches and Swishers? :ohhh:

If this is the wrong section than my bad :yeshrug:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
:ohhh: backwoods is an actual brand? i always thought it just meant a blunt.

ds-bwa.jpg

I been around a lot of places but never bumped into anybody that uses these until today, and when I saw that fugly ass shyt on the front I quickly learned why. I aint smokin that shyt :wtb:

Maybe they burn ultra slow or somethin, there has to be a reason that people prefer them over anything else. shyt looks like somebody dropped a dutch in a puddle :heh:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
I've had 3 Backwood experiences, one of them resulted in the first time I had to let someone else drive, the other resulted in my first time throwing up off weed smoke. No thanks, and rappers are only getting on those now because Mac Dre made them cool

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
ds-bwa.jpg

I been around a lot of places but never bumped into anybody that uses these until today, and when I saw that fugly ass shyt on the front I quickly learned why. I aint smokin that shyt :wtb:

Maybe they burn ultra slow or somethin, there has to be a reason that people prefer them over anything else. shyt looks like somebody dropped a dutch in a puddle :heh:

:scusthov: it looks like a fukked up tree trunk

swishers & white owls>>>

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
u can fit a whole 8th in there pretty easily
I dont get the point of that, I'd rather smoke 3 than one big blunt. I've done it on occasions with friends but it just doesnt appeal to me like that :manny:

AT FIRST I AIN'T LIKE THEM CAUSE THEY USE TO HIT HARD. MY CHEST USED TO BE ON FIRE:eek:. AFTER AWHILE I GOT USED TO IT PLUS ITS LIKE THE CLOSET THING TO A NATURAL LEAF TO SMOKE OUT OF. I REALLY DON'T LIKE SMOKING CIGARELLOS ANYMORE, THEM shytS TASTE NASTY AS fukk

:ehh: I'll buy some and give em a try if I see any.