Queensbridge, Magnolia projects, Oblock, which one is more legendary?

which one is more legendary?

• Queensbridge

Votes: 45 61.6%
  • Magnolia

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • Oblock

Votes: 15 20.5%

• Total voters

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Those places high points are all in different timelines
Yeah

Gotta go with QB though

They have rappers across generations and even their street cats that don’t rap are celebrities

Magnolia just got Juve and Soulja Slim for real and O Block has some talent and their street nikkas are celebrities like QB but all they have is Von for real as far as rappers/producers that made real noise.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
They're probably legendary for all the wrong reasons though.

Are they really different from Pruitt-Igoe just because some rappers got famous?

not all rappers

910a7ac3-f5a2-40eb-af70-2d4761d3429e-USP_NBA__Playoffs-Denver_Nuggets_at_Los_Angeles_Lakers.JPG

metta-world-peace-showtime-leadjpg.webp

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
QB has more stars, but outside of the stars most folks don't care what happens within QB.

On the flip side, OB has fewer stars. But people actually "care" about what happens in and around OB.

Hell folks have become well known for just covering the war in chiraq.

Also, folks from around the world has named themselves after dead OB members and their affiliates.

I will also say that things might be much different if QB had their run during the social media era.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
“legendary” to me means transcends the stars that are from these places .

With that said its oblock easily. Y’all are severely underestimating how much the Zoomers are captivated by chiraq and the mythos of King Von and Durk. It also doesn’t help in the last 10 years Chicago became a dog whistle term for “ crime ridden Democrat city with savage Black people running around it :mjpls:

Meanwhile there are people who listen to Nas who don’t know about Queensbridge and that Nas is from Queensbridge.

Mank1nd

Rookie
Daps
QB has more stars, but outside of the stars most folks don't care what happens within QB.

On the flip side, OB has fewer stars. But people actually "care" about what happens in and around OB.

Hell folks have become well known for just covering the war in chiraq.

Also, folks from around the world has named themselves after dead OB members and their affiliates.

I will also say that things might be much different if QB had their run during the social media era.
Primarily because of it's glorification through hip hop which has a more prominent history in Queensbridge.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Queensbridge got Nas, Mobb Deep, Tragedy, Cormega, Marley Marl, MC Shan, Craig G, Shante, Nature etc.

Nobody outside of 16 year old cac's care about O-Block.
and where the fukk is Magnolia?
:comeon:
“legendary” to me means transcends the stars that are from these places .

With that said its oblock easily. Y’all are severely underestimating how much the Zoomers are captivated by chiraq and the mythos of King Von and Durk. It also doesn’t help in the last 10 years Chicago became a dog whistle term for “ crime ridden Democrat city with savage Black people running around it :mjpls:

Meanwhile there are people who listen to Nas who don’t know about Queensbridge and that Nas is from Queensbridge.
I highly highly doubt people who listen to Nas don't know he's from Queensbridge. The minority of younger listeners he has may not know exactly what that is or the NY crack era lore that makes it what it is but he reps too hard.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Top 5 dumbest shyt i ever read... Nas mentions QB in every song of his career
casual listeners don’t listen to lyrics meanwhile these cacs only listen to von/durk because of oblock fukkery that got popularized on YouTube by clowns like akademiks no jumper and that trap lore ross kid