Queens school barred student reports on 'bad' Malcolm X

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the OP comment section.

:snoop:
I knew it was gonna some fukkery as I read the title like how could these dumb motherfukkers spin this. Good comments too though:

The fact that this is all you know about him shows you are as ignorant as the teacher. It is also ironic considering that just last week a fat white drug addicted was treated like some hero.

Malcolm X is just the person these children should learn and write about. He used his life to show how the ills being dumped in Black communities could twist your mind and life. Instead of continuing down that road and ending up dead on a toilet with a heroin needle in his arm he turned his life around.

He learned by studying one of the few books he was allowed in prison...a dictionary. He learned a new word everyday. He cleansed his body and turned around his life. He became one of the most intelligent and articulate persons to ever come out of America.

He did it despite all his setbacks in life, he did it despite the fact the dealers in his community are never sought and in fact the police ride right past them. He did it and is a shining example. Only the ignorant don't know this. Pick up a book and learn.

The nerve of that kid writing about a black figure that white people are not comfortable with.

Last edited:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off, I'm relieved that young black kids are still interested in X and want to write reports on him. Now as a Malcolm X stan this had me a little tight. The article I read alluded to the teacher's reasoning being that Malcolm was "bad". I guess her definition of being bad means

- wanting blacks to defend themselves when their being attacked by dogs, and beaten by police
- wanting the US to be charged with civil rights violation
- wanting blacks off of welfare, improving their education
-wanting to expand the pan African movement

Yes, I guess all this mean Malcolm was a "bad" dude obviously x had a past we know that, but he is no worse then some of these losers they have these kids studying.

As for the comments I honestly don't care what these clowns say. They don't want us to celebrate any of our leaders they always have something disparaging to say about black leaders.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
BgUXP1IIUAAgiTc.jpg

:why: :wtf: :snoop:

:snoop:

Nicki just drunk Wayne's secret stash of Dumbass!!!!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I'm not even going to read it. I am not sure Malcolm X is an OK topic for kids to write about that early in school. He's a little controversial.

If you teach Malcolm X's message correctly. If not, people will be focused on anti-white stances and not enough on black power and encouragement stances.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Man...I don't even want to read the comment section.

I am proud that kids of today have interest of writing essays about Brother Malcolm. Especially how the media tries their best to hide any trace of his history besides calling him violent, militant and etc.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Why people vilify Malcolm X will never make any sense to me.
Oh we know why. Martin Luther King preached non violence, pacifism, and integration...stuff white people like.

Malcolm X preached about the black man, woman, and child protecting themselves against the evils of white supremacy, grouping together and building amongst each other, and retaliating against aggression and disrespect instead of "turning the other cheek". In general, white people see him as a "big bad scary negro who hates white people". But then again, any black person who actually does them instead of listening to them and looking for them for guidance is a threat in their eyes.

White liberals really need to GTFO of race issues. If black people took their advice, basically we would just be allowing ourselves to get hurt and killed and be subservient to them, just because in their minds "turning the other cheek" is more acceptable in their tree hugging eyes than protecting ourselves and our futures.