Queen of the South renewed for 2nd season

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, she really wasn't in a position to kill her in my opinion. It was a damned if you do, damned if you don't type situation.

How was she not in a position to kill her? Theresa and her goon were there with the guns on both of the Vargas's for a long while before sirens started to be heard. As soon as Camilla said "Dallas is mine" you kill them both and take your money and the plane. James can either get down or lay down at that point.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
How was she not in a position to kill her? Theresa and her goon were there with the guns on both of the Vargas's for a long while before sirens started to be heard. As soon as Camilla said "Dallas is mine" you kill them both and take your money and the plane. James can either get down or lay down at that point.

I don't think killing Camilla would've been the end of her worries though. Instinctively she knew that, which is why she let Camilla go. I also think she was thinking of Camilla's daughter as losing both parents in right after reuniting would've been nothing short of tragic. Lastly, I believe she has a respect for how Camilla ran her business which got her to this point as she originally wanted to be partners with her so it would've been tough for her to kill Camilla in cold blood.

Theresa wants an empire, but on her own terms.

Last edited:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Listen..everytime

NUP_172021_2212_FULL.jpg

Come thru and bust his guns Im like
giphy.gif

Theresa is lucky to have him.

Hate to see Epi die but I think writers knew the viewers want to see Theresa and Camilla go head to head.

I was :mjlol: at how well Cortez recovered from being burnt to a crisp. He came away with only a birthmark on his face.:what:

After being labeled a snitch this entire season, Guero continued to show why he is good in the clutch :myman:

El Santos and his flock scare the mess outta me :whoa:

Theresa is getting some serious on the job training. Snorting coke, being raped, kidnapped, becoming a mule, being shot..its tew much for me. I would have left the game a long time ago :whew:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Listen..everytime

NUP_172021_2212_FULL.jpg

Come thru and bust his guns Im like
giphy.gif

Theresa is lucky to have him.

Hate to see Epi die but I think writers knew the viewers want to see Theresa and Camilla go head to head.

I was :mjlol: at how well Cortez recovered from being burnt to a crisp. He came away with only a birthmark on his face.:what:

After being labeled a snitch this entire season, Guero continued to show why he is good in the clutch :myman:

El Santos and his flock scare the mess outta me :whoa:

Theresa is getting some serious on the job training. Snorting coke, being raped, kidnapped, becoming a mule, being shot..its tew much for me. I would have left the game a long time ago :whew:

i was pissed at how Epifanio went about tryin to murk Cortez....like just shoot this dude in the head for fukk sake...u gonna tryin set up some wack "throw a cigar in the gasoline look cool" exit....:camby:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
i was pissed at how Epifanio went about tryin to murk Cortez....like just shoot this dude in the head for fukk sake...u gonna tryin set up some wack "throw a cigar in the gasoline look cool" exit....:camby:
The thing that I never understood about Epifanio was his lack of top tier goons on the payroll to get shyt done. When Carmilla needed something done she always sent James and he is a top tier assassin that rarely fails a mission. As for Theresa much of her success can be credited with having that big mustache having dual pistol carrying shotgun toting goon rolling with her. That's why those two women are successful and still alive, where's those types of goons for Epifanio?

That's why music singers write and play songs out to the public about how crooked you are not respecting you, got everyone looking at your daughter like :scust:, I never seen that many people just openly disrespect a crime boss like that. Bosses like Tony Soprano or Marlo would slit your throat if you was opening sneak dissing like that, that's why your boy got literally barbeque'd like a stuff pig on a pit.

• Dap
Reactions: XII