Quantic Dreams says Series X is better (no cap)

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Pause :whoa:

The story sounds terrible but the internet makes life sound terrible. I'm not gonna act outraged that children say the darndest things. A white person calling a black person a ****** shouldn't alarm you because this been happening since before any of us was born.

I grew up in Virginia, can name dozens of people I've witnessed say it. I once made a Facebook post naming the majority of them (first names only) but I don't have no ill feelings towards any of them. It was my pain at the time, I kicked ass, they felt the pain then and now. I've moved on.

I don't believe in cancel culture

Calling ppl ****** since 2nd grade, those are the grades where that happens. They lose that bravery the older they get. The bullying, has anyone here ever bullied anybody? I remember making life hell for a fat white kid because he was morbidly fat and he stunk ask the time. This other white kid would throw baby powder (johnson and johnson which later was known to cause cancer)

There was a black kid who was sort of slow imo but wasn't officially. We stripped him naked at the basketball court and everyone laughed including him while he gathered his clothing.

Looking back, I don't know many ppl who would have not been cancelled today if all things were equal.

So in conclusion, I don't like the cut off this kids jib and I personally wouldn't want him on my team. But I'm not gonna be outraged if he gets a chance. If he shows he hasn't evolved as a man, he deserves no 2nd chances because he's clearly on that second chance already.

whatd he do?

A thread about some cac who lost his job in hockey because he was bullying a disabled black kid, and PS5 said some c00n ass shyt. I added it to above your quote

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:unimpressed:

Can't wait til the 12th. PS fam will be :eat:, while xbots talk about rdna and dna and how xbox, the "strongest console ever" is the best :feedme:

Speak for yourself. I'll be finally playing Destiny: Beyond Light and flipping all these PS5s and extra Xboxes for massive profits. You might not see me around this bytch for a minute. I will probably make a birthday thread to spread daps and reps to the brehs:smugfavre:

:mjlol: being on the losing side for 20 years has certainly damaged courts brain. Pray for him.
:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
David cage the one who made a story about robots fighting for equal rights and having to sit in the back of the bus, David cage? :comeon:

Daps
A thread about some cac who lost his job in hockey because he was bullying a disabled black kid, and PS5 said some c00n ass shyt. I added it to above your quote
what he did to that mentally impaired kid stripping him naked is fukked up
he could have been laughing to hold back tears (if him laughing is even true)
kid already has enough problems and you just adding trauma to his life :hhh:
I don't understand how that's funny

Darkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speak for yourself. I'll be finally playing Destiny: Beyond Light and flipping all these PS5s and extra Xboxes for massive profits. You might not see me around this bytch for a minute. I will probably make a birthday thread to spread daps and reps to the brehs:smugfavre:

:mjlol:

plus enjoying both consoles that was paid off from the flip

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Let's tackle this so you can see the error in your ways. The way you phrased it is not accurate and you can see that in the post you quoted. I don't believe he should have lost his opportunity to play in the NHL. The bullied kid said the exact same thing so let's keep the facts factual...

The kid isn't disabled, he's developmentally disabled which can mean many things but generally speaking they referring to special ed kids. Special ed/LD/whatever they use today covers kids with anger issues, social issues/etc. They tend to have their own smaller classes with similar students. But it's also normal for those types to take regular classes as well. In this case, he was a classmate of his. He wasn't some kid in a wheelchair with mild retardation. But when you say a disabled black kid you're painting a very different picture than what happened. And this desire for that to be your reality is what actual racist use to fuel their hatred towards us.

The kid in question is 18yrs old today, and the shyt he did was when he was 14?

I don't want any kid, black or white to have their lives ruined over this at that age? No, I don't subscribe because we don't run this country. The criminal justice system does exactly what you're doing here. I don't do the monkey see/do shyt, I am a leader of men in this instance. You can hate on me all you want, but if you was really about black advancement? Start by not trying too tear down a real one. I been here for 17yrs, I am one of the few who keeps it real, on code, online and off. I know this game of cancellation doesn't end well for us. This mentality will only lead to more Jenna 6 cases. The answer imo isn't too copy the moves of the oppressors but to emulate God.

Now let's flip this and a black kid at 14 does something stupid. You think his career should be over at 18? If you truly believe that then I respect your opinion but disagree. I don't for one second believe you would come to such a conclusion. So why act like them? Don't lose focus, I'm not a trump supporter, I watch Rizza Islam on the daily, I actually help black people in the streets, it's disappointing that you can't see my points but it is what it is.
what he did to that mentally impaired kid stripping him naked is fukked up
he could have been laughing to hold back tears (if him laughing is even true)
kid already has enough problems and you just adding trauma to his life :hhh:
I don't understand how that's funny
(You said mentally impaired kid, I said no such thing. Is lying like this funny)

I didn't post that it was funny, at the time, sure, but looking back it was foul. All of it. The guy in question is straight today, he does look a lot like Larry holmes coincidentally but let's keep on the subject. I was making the point kids do this kinda stuff. I didn't even get into high school bullying. What you know about "initiations"

Anyway, your name is deep black conscious, but your post comes off like Trump trying to pander to black ppl disingenuously. If I was a plant, your name and game would be how I'd move :stopitslime:

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Buttwoman was prolly her breakout film. I remember readin an interview with her on HIpHopDX when she was blonde but she was kinda an unknown. After Buttwoman she was back to brunette and became a household name. Def her peak. I actually met her at a club in atlanta before she even blew up. Small world.
jada-stevens_004-26.gif

4eVgPjMs8YOuA-zw6UPSFks51MNbX5OEiQHlQbwEukDaveDFUN9VBuvlfmqbFmtRNdLDgicbsuyw4yAas3WZy0C_39BsLRy0-jBXOhWeswT_0MxXcI_sfcQTmkqiZ579P0esHyXykA

big-butts-on-beach-balls.gif
:dwillhuh:

:ehh: