QC artist Lil Marlo(Lil Baby’s best friend) shot and killed in ATL

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
Atlanta Rapper Lil Marlo Shot Dead in Atlanta

Rapper Lil Marlo was shot to death over the weekend in Atlanta ... law enforcement confirms with TMZ.

Cops tell us, they responded to a call late Saturday night. The call came in as a car accident on Interstate 285 in downtown Atlanta, but when police arrived they found the rapper had been shot. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

An police official tells TMZ, the investigation so far points to Lil Marlo being shot while he was driving. The official adds, "At this time, investigators believe the victim was the intended target of the gunfire and they are working to determine the circumstances surrounding the shooting."

The Medical Examiner confirmed with us they have the body of Rudolph Johnson ... that's Lil Marlo's government name.

Someone shot video of the aftermath.

Lil Yachty broke the news Sunday morning, saying, "We just did a song a 4 this morning smh rip brother."

Lil Marlo was signed to the Quality Control label and scored big with several songs, including "1st N 3rd," "F****em" and "9 + Z6ne = 1'5."

Marlo was in good company at QC ... other artists include Migos, Lil Yachty, Lil Baby and City Girls.

Marlo joined Quality Control in 2017 ... you hear him on "The Load" with Lil Baby and Gucci Mane.

Lil Marlo leaves behind a daughter and a son. On Father's Day he posted a video of himself and the little girl ... you see her trying to put a shoe on her father's foot. He captioned the post, "Thanks For Making Me Y'all Father I Wouldn't Trade Y'all For Da World."

Lil Marlo was 30.

RIP

Last edited:
Daps
All of his music talks about dope and guns. Tired of you dudes acting shocked when someone in that life suffers the usual consequences of living it. If this was someone like Chance or Kendrick or Lupe or Mos Def or Cudi or Wiz Khalifa or Currency or ASAP Rocky, yeah, it’d be worth making a thread about, because you’d never expect those cats to end up like that. But, this cat? Watch the videos in this thread. Dude made an entire video repeating a line about serving people. RIP to dude, but, yeah.

:why:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
All of his music talks about dope and guns. Tired of you dudes acting shocked when someone in that life suffers the usual consequences of living it. If this was someone like Chance or Kendrick or Lupe or Mos Def, yeah, it’d be worth making a thread about, because you’d never expect those cats to end up like that. But, this cat? Watch the videos in this thread. Dude made an entire video repeating a line about serving people. RIP to dude, but, yeah.

:why:

So by this logic 90% of rappers (who indeed don't live that life) deserve to be shot and killed?

Is that correct

Daps
So by this logic 90% of rappers (who indeed don't live that life) deserve to be shot and killed?

Is that correct
Did I say that? I said that it’s silly to experience shock and make a thread about someone clearly involved in the game suffering the most common outcome of participating in it.

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
He probably crossed the wrong people, I wish these young rappers faked the funk like old schools rappers who are still alive today.

Honestly it doesn’t even take that, just the fact that he was Lil Baby’s right hand man means he should’ve been moving around like the President out here cause folks will get at him just because, they don’t even need a reason besides hate and envy.