QBs Changing Colors Like TieDye, Laughter Bringing Tears to Them Irish Eyes: #14 M@ #12 ND

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Its been a rough, transitional week. I moved from Dallas to Vermont for work contract.

Im at a Airbnb with no TV and no local bars. Hopefully one of the UM brehs can give me a good link to stream the game tommorow.

:mjlol: Jesus, that’s gotta be a hell of a culture shock, and it’s about to be hella cold there soon, good shyt on making that paper though, if i hear about any links I’ll pass it on

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:mjlol: Jesus, that’s gotta be a hell of a culture shock, and it’s about to be hella cold there soon, good shyt on making that paper though, if i hear about any links I’ll pass it on
It's been crazy. I been waiting on someone to call me a nikka but it hasn't happened yet. I'm one of TWO blacks in the ENTIRE hospital.

My cars are in Dallas so I walk and get around by bus, I get stares mostly from Alt right looking white dudes. If they run up I won't be a easy win, I'm ready for the shytz.

The green mountains and scenery is great. A few white girls been campaigning, but none will get elected..

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
It's been crazy. I been waiting on someone to call me a nikka but it hasn't happened yet. I'm one of TWO blacks in the ENTIRE hospital.

My cars are in Dallas so I walk and get around by bus, I get stares mostly from Alt right looking white dudes. If they run up I won't be a easy win, I'm ready for the shytz.

The green mountains and scenery is great. A few white girls been campaigning, but none will get elected..

Damn hopefully it won’t be a long haul there, i know the melanin is limited up there, man them folks probably more scared of you, because they only heard stories of us, if at all interacted with us.

it was a few folks from up that way, i went to school with, they were cool, not into the white girls either, but one of the thickest white girls, went to my school, She was from Vermont, and her family had bread. I’m not saying I’d cross over but she might make a brother SWV-like in the legs :russ:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Believe or not i hate both schools equally. But i despise brian kelly whereas i find hoeball entertaining.

I actually am gonna root for scum to butter em up and get that false sense of entitlement going until the end of november.

Wheres ed?

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Bw3BdC0CUAADq_S-600x356.jpg

it's on nikkas:troll:

Last edited:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Believe or not i hate both schools equally. But i despise brian kelly whereas i find hoeball entertaining.

I actually am gonna root for scum to butter em up and get that false sense of entitlement going until the end of november.

Wheres ed?

Who let your hoe ass out taco bells kitchen?:gucci:

Get back to the dishwasher