Put the flaptop on me...I'm a filthy casual now.

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
I can’t lie I’ve recently picked up a Nintendo Switch Mini and I’ve done more gaming on this console than I’ve done in the last year. The nostalgia really has me hooked from the SNES & NES classic , but they have some good titles in general

Last edited:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I been telling cats Nintendo is underrated

If I just had a switch I would be fine with that... the ingenuity and accessibility mixed with the games
makes it a lifelong console that will go down in record books

I can make music and watch a podcast... and just throw Civilization on the Switch in kickstand mode
take it with me in the car if I'm gonna be stuck somewhere for awhile.... throw that shyt on the big screen...etc

it just never stops delivering

I can recommend this controller for it, super long battery and one of the best "feels" in a controller, at least to me.
613rFMwkvPL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If I just had a switch I would be fine with that... the ingenuity and accessibility mixed with the games

I can make music and watch a podcast... and just throw Civilization on the Switch in kickstand mode
take it with me in the car if I'm gonna be stuck somewhere for awhile.... throw that shyt on the big screen...etc

I can recommend this controller for it, super long battery and one of the best "feels" in a controller, at least to me.

What is that? Link?

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Just curious how come you prefer it over the Pro Controller?

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Just curious how come you prefer it over the Pro Controller?

not gonna lie just the price... the battery is smaller on the one I posted, but enough for 8 hours of gaming
I think the one I posted also has turbo button feature and I dont believe the pro does ... cant go wrong with either
fits like a slightly more comfortable xbox 360 controller because the top buttons come to a 90 degree turn nearly ... I like the way it fits in your hand
I think it fits better in my hand than both xbox and playstation controllers and I'm an average height dude. So really it just comes down to battery... one is 10 hours the pro is 40 hours