Put the flaptop on me...I'm a filthy casual now.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But I love it :wow:

I recently picked up a Switch and it has changed my whole gaming identity. :wow:

I never could sit down and play a game hours on end for 8 or so years but I've been putting in TONS of time for titles such as Breath of the Wild (Now officially the GOAT Zelda game), Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, Smash Brothers and Pikmin dropped today :banderas:

These Nintendo games are something special...

I'm bike :mjcry:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
get online so you can enjoy the NES n SNES classics. ran through DKC, Mario World, and Link to the Past n had just as much fun as I did in the 90s. sure there's some games that show their age but these 3 really ageless.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
get online so you can enjoy the NES n SNES classics. ran through DKC, Mario World, and Link to the Past n had just as much fun as I did in the 90s. sure there's some games that show their age but these 3 really ageless.

Breh I'm all over that. I've been playing through DKC and that shyt is harder than I remember :mjlol: but loving the nostalgia. :obama:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just finished Bohw Zelda last night. Beautiful game. I kinda feel guilty for rushing it thru when I heard of the prequel that's coming out next month. There's so many things to do in that game. I place bohw for the best Zelda game after ocarina of times.

I think its way better than OoT but i know nikkas ain’t ready to hear that. It’s like saying Lebron better than mike

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
I think its way better than OoT but i know nikkas ain’t ready to hear that. It’s like saying Lebron better than mike

But in Botw you can't go from young link to big Link or vice versa like in OoT. And Botw's Link is the weakest Link out of the whole series.:troll:. Nah reason I put OoT is all because of nostalgia. It's was the 1st Zelda game I've played. But seriously in Botw I died so many fukking times lol.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
But in Botw you can't go from young link to big Link or vice versa like in OoT. And Botw's Link is the weakest Link out of the whole series.:troll:. Nah reason I put OoT is all because of nostalgia. It's was the 1st Zelda game I've played. But seriously in Botw I died so many fukking times lol.

I was like 11 when OoT came out and I remember I t being the most hyped game of my childhood. It got delayed like crazy also. I remember being in electronic boutique and picking up a gamefan or informer and thinking, “damn 7 more months, thats an eternity”.

I still remember putting it down for half a year when i got to the water temple also. If it were modern day and I had access to games like i do now I probably would have never beat it after that. But since i had like 5 games max for N64 back then i eventually beat it.

I was still fiening for ff7, xenogears, Star ocean2 and all the other JRPG piff back then so zelda was like a fart in the wind after that

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

I feel like both satisfy a different itch per say. OoT is more traditional Zelda, but BOTW is just breathtaking and a joy to play.

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
I was like 11 when OoT came out and I remember I t being the most hyped game of my childhood. It got delayed like crazy also. I remember being in electronic boutique and picking up a gamefan or informer and thinking, “damn 7 more months, thats an eternity”.

I still remember putting it down for half a year when i got to the water temple also. If it were modern day and I had access to games like i do now I probably would have never beat it after that. But since i had like 5 games max for N64 back then i eventually beat it.

I was still fiening for ff7, xenogears, Star ocean2 and all the other JRPG piff back then so zelda was like a fart in the wind after that

Ha i remember when I got stuck in the water temple (whale) as young link,I needed helped with that 1. Yea I was like 7-8 when I had the N64, so I had like 3 games max. The others were Smash bros and diddy kong racing. Funny thing i never gotten tired of those games, maybe it had to do with my mom giving me an hour or an hour and half on the weekends only to play.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ha i remember when I got stuck in the water temple (whale) as young link,I needed helped with that 1. Yea I was like 7-8 when I had the N64, so I had like 3 games max. The others were Smash bros and diddy kong racing. Funny thing i never gotten tired of those games, maybe it had to do with my mom giving me an hour or an hour and half on the weekends only to play.

diddy kong racing was the first game I got on N64. I probably put over 200 hours in that game. IMO it was (and still is) better than mario kart 64