Put some respect on light skin Aunt Viv name

jackson35

Banned
Daps
much love and respect to mrs reid, janet is whole other ball game homies, janet came to that show and put in that work and the rest of the cast wanted to do some candy ass comedy

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I don't think anyone has ever had anything against Daphne as a human being. If they do, that's pretty disturbing just because you didn't like her in a certain role. But Janet was always the better Aunt Viv. She had more of a presence. I don't know why the writers intentionally changed Vivian's character after season three because from this thread, Daphne could have handled that material.

i always laugh thinking about the first episode where she showed up and Will is like "you look different" or some shyt
then looks at the camera like
:troll:

JAZZ: You know, Mrs. Banks, ever since you had that baby, there's something different about you. :jbhmm:

AUNT VIV: :gucci:

WILL: :mjpls:........... :sas2:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Honestly I never gave a damn. Was probably too young to care who played aunt viv. I remember looking at baby Nicky like :skip: tho
I wonder which fine upstanding male in this photo is actually little Nicky's daddy

LUBhy1m.jpg

f6TYL8j.jpg
QSg2S1S.gif

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Her history is dope:salute:...that got nothing to do with her being a wack Aunt Viv tho :yeshrug:

I guess.

Ppl do a lot of Caping for Janet Hubert as Aunt Viv when it's already documented that she was a crazy bytch, and hard to work with, and no one in the cast fukks with her.

...Cause they were too busy fukking each other :sas2: