Put me onto a show brehs

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I ain't been up on my programming. What's a TV series on netflix that's dope?

I keep hearing about breaking bad walking dead & orange is black or some shyt like that

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I ain't been up on my programming. What's a TV series on netflix that's dope?

I keep hearing about breaking bad walking dead & orange is black or some shyt like that

What kind of shows/movies you like breh?

Fred.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suits breh..

gina-torres-as-jessica-rick-hoffman-as-louis-meghan-markle-as-rachel-lane-gabriel-macht-as-harvey-specter-and-patrick-adams-as-mike-ross-on-suits.jpg

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Orange is the New Black was surprisingly good

I been watching Fringe lately(im on season 3 episode 6 so far) but its up and down.season 1 was ass, season 2 was crack, and now srason 3 looks like its falling back off a little

The 4400 just recently got added.its a good show worth watching if you like scifi but it got canceled and didnt get a proper ending

House of Cards is good if you're into political dramas

The Fall is a good cat and mouse cop/serial killer drama

Sherlock is good.its only 3 episode per season but each episode is like a movie (90 minutes long)

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Orange is the New Black was surprisingly good

I been watching Fringe lately(im on season 3 episode 6 so far) but its up and down.season 1 was ass, season 2 was crack, and now srason 3 looks like its falling back off a little

The 4400 just recently got added.its a good show worth watching if you like scifi but it got canceled and didnt get a proper ending

House of Cards is good if you're into political dramas

The Fall is a good cat and mouse cop/serial killer drama

Sherlock is good.its only 3 episode per season but each episode is like a movie (90 minutes long)
Hmmm the fall sounds dope, Ima look it up

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Well I'm pretty open about this kinda stuff really, only big budget show I've watched is lost & I thought it was good when it wasnt confusing

Check out "Breaking Bad" breh. Just watch the first 2 eps, you should immediately know whether or not you like it.

Fred.