Put me on to Google Music

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
It's great cause it has a web version, which works very fast, unlike Apple Music and shytty iTunes that struggle even on Mac OS.

You can also upload your own music even a free account.

It's the best. :mjgrin:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
you can add up to 50,000 of your own files and you have access to ad free YT, also allows you to download YT videos onto your device
shyt is the GOAT. i used to DJ, so i got over 50k songs. i never need shytty internet radios. i just play my own shyt whenever/where ever :blessed:

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
is this worth the jump from apple music?

so you telling me i can upload my illegally downloaded music onto the cloud? and access offline anytime i want? :jbhmm:

yessir! The beauty of it all is that if you come across an incomplete album on their app (it happens time to time-Camron's Come Home With Me was missing a song or two) You can upload the album yourself and keep it moving! It's properly tagged and everything.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can I play my music offline?
your purchased music. yes

unpurchased playlists you may choose to listen to? NO

you can favorite certain songs you hear on those lists but can't listen to them offline unless you pay for the service completely.

then you can not only listen to albums you have purchased via google play or any other media but also your choice of mixed songs from the playlists you've been listening to and favoriting. i assume no more commercials either.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Won't Google Play Music subscriber just be grandfather into whatever the new service will be call?

From my understanding, it's just a name change. All old feats will be available on the Google's new streaming service.