Put me on to Google Music

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
When you don't have access to data/WiFi, you'll be able to play cached or downloaded songs. The way I have it set up(just default settings,) the music I most recently uploaded to my cloud is automatically cached, and the songs that I play often will also be cached.

Love the app. Have had it for nearly 4 years now if I ain't mistaken, can't see myself without it. Google Play has virtually every album I would want, and when it doesn't, I just find the album online, and upload it straight to my library.

Now what I need to do is get on a family plan.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
It's not free? I don't want to stream songs. I want to upload all my shyt then play that
Yeah u can upload your own music and play their Pandora like radio stations for free
Didn't think I needed the paid version until I did a trial and love it. The convenience of being able to stream whatever whenever :lawd:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Yeah u can upload your own music and play their Pandora like radio stations for free
Didn't think I needed the paid version until I did a trial and love it. The convenience of being able to stream whatever whenever :lawd:
What's the difference with the paid version

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Can I play my music offline?

yes. i download my playlists or whatever album when im in wifi then im good in my car. even though it doesnt really eat up much data streaming

thing i like is if i have an offline playlist on my phone and add a song to it on my computer, the new song will download to it once my phone hits wifi. it keeps offline shyt updated

What's the difference with the paid version

the paid version lets you listen to everything in their library, online and offline
it also comes with youtube red, which has no ads and lets you watch videos offline. and has original content

the only thing missing for me is the social part of it like spotify

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Ima check it once my Spotify sub ends

giphy.gif

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
is this worth the jump from apple music?

so you telling me i can upload my illegally downloaded music onto the cloud? and access offline anytime i want? :jbhmm: