Put me on to Bourbon/Scotch/Whiskey(Spinoff)

Steven_Realberg

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glenarden,MD✈ K*Town,NC✈ LA,CA
Makers Mark with Ginger Ale! Go to drink for sure, won't have you looking crazy in the morning either! :sas1::sas2::ohlawd:Super Smooth...once you try that step it up to the Makers 46, haven't found the Cask strength around anywhere yet.
#FreeGame
Category-Header-Tablet-Makers-Mark_1.jpg

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Wild turkey
Makers mark
Knobb Creek

That's the three I get on the rocks

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Aye bruh what do the malts mean? For instance the drink u listed. Preciate it..

it means it was distilled in one place, as opposed to being distilled in more than one place then mixed into a single batch before being bottled and sold.

It's like saying all the meat you buy at the grocery store comes from one farm, as opposed...

:patrice: naah it's best to not think about that.

King Jae

Banned
Daps
it means it was distilled in one place, as opposed to being distilled in more than one place then mixed into a single batch before being bottled and sold.

It's like saying all the meat you buy at the grocery store comes from one farm, as opposed...

:patrice: naah it's best to not think about that.
That's interesting...so some are distilled in more than one place....what would be the reason for moving the batch around from place to place? If u know I appreciate it...it's a story behind everything..

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
That's interesting...so some are distilled in more than one place....what would be the reason for moving the batch around from place to place? If u know I appreciate it...it's a story behind everything..

Believe it or not, the way they get different blends for different brands and flavors is companies buy different flavors from different distilleries and blend them together.

Which is why "Single Malt" is held in such high regard. It's not blended.

King Jae

Banned
Daps
Believe it or not, the way they get different blends for different brands and flavors is companies buy different flavors from different distilleries and blend them together.
Which is why "Single Malt" is held in such high regard. It's not blended.
Ahh I see... single malt is that deal... gotcha

Last edited: