Pusha T Goes Off On Kanye West In Alleged Leaked Text: 'U Don't Appreciate Me'

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don’t appreciate me sounds like some ish your girl says to you because you’re not apologizing for the argument that she started and caused.

Lowkey Push raps sounded ass coming out Kanye’s mouth anyway, imo. Kanye needs to get back with Rhymefest and them witty dudes like that, you need Push’s delivery for his ish to come off right, their work relationship seemed like Push had everything to gain from Kanye and Kanye had nothing to gain whatsoever working with him.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don’t appreciate me sounds like some ish your girl says to you because you’re not apologizing for the argument that she started and caused.

Lowkey Push raps sounded ass coming out Kanye’s mouth anyway, imo. Kanye needs to get back with Rhymefest and them witty dudes like that, you need Push’s delivery for his ish to come off right, their work relationship seemed like Push had everything to gain from Kanye and Kanye had nothing to gain whatsoever working with him.

Random: What happened to Really Doe? Breh was on "We Major" and haven't heard from him since.

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone explain for the less initiated how individual personal texts "leak" ?

Foh unless Ye put this out himself as part of the roll out but... it doesn't make him look good so ?!