Push T's Anticipation for his Diss Track is 'Ether' Like

E-MAC

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like that he didn't just release it the day after Wayne's garbage diss, but he better not wait too long to drop it. Right now he's got alot of people hyped up the last thing he needs is to let it go too long without a response and miss his window. But whenever it drops I expect it to be deadly, Push has been baiting Wayne for years and now he's got his shot to rip him apart on wax.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
ok maybe not ETHER like, but still, mad respect for this nikka for lettin fans wait for the track instead of releasing it the very next day like these fakkit rappers of today

no twitter shyt, no radio interviews, no blog postings,,, he's makin nikkas wait for that Ether

I feel it comin...:leon:

:yes: we ALL feel it coming..and its gonna drop unexpectedly too..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this joint going be serious...he got something up his sleeves...Call me old school but I still like hip hop battles and these cats been beefing....I give lil turnip props for finally trying to battle cats

yeah miss all of that...tried of this day camp bullshyt these happy-go-lucky rappers doing now

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ
I might be in the building...wit ciroc in the water bottle..Can you still bring water bottles? haven't been to the new stadium

Nah I don't think you can. I'll be in the building too. And that's only based on me not having to pay. If I had to pay, I wouldn't even give it a second thought in going lol

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Im fiending bruh. If nothing but the fact that someone is about to roast Wayne. I really need pusha diss to be ether like so it lights a flame under waynes ass and gets him back to them dedication 2/drought 3 days.

Im hoping Pusha's diss leaves me with the
bwNkg.png
face

RaidenS

AKA J.Swizzy
Daps
Nah I don't think you can. I'll be in the building too. And that's only based on me not having to pay. If I had to pay, I wouldn't even give it a second thought in going lol

ill be in the building too...