Push T's Anticipation for his Diss Track is 'Ether' Like

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
ok maybe not ETHER like, but still, mad respect for this nikka for lettin fans wait for the track instead of releasing it the very next day like these fakkit rappers of today

no twitter shyt, no radio interviews, no blog postings,,, he's makin nikkas wait for that Ether

I feel it comin...:leon:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
ok maybe not ETHER like, but still, mad respect for this nikka for lettin fans wait for the track instead of releasing it the very next day like these fakkit rappers of today

no twitter shyt, no radio interviews, no blog postings,,, he's makin nikkas wait for that Ether

Nice save :jawalrus:

I'm convinced he's saving it for Good Fridays

franny

Pro
Daps
pusha should focus on making an album man smh
he doesnt even need to respond you "hip hop heads" will give him the win no matter what happens

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
Has there been any confirmation of this? I mean I remember some rumor but it was claiming the song was done and ready to go.

OGJOHNNY5

Sober Poster
Daps
Reppin
*Sohh ICEY* VA -- 757/804/703
pusha should focus on making an album man smh
he doesnt even need to respond you "hip hop heads" will give him the win no matter what happens

yup. "purists" will bury wayne's response no matter how it turns out.

people who dont frequent hip hop messageboards will :yawn: and go buy "How To Love" on iTunes.

Pusha tried this in 2006. and an alligence change still wont change the outcome.

Daps

what fans?...this nikka has a super small following, Nas had stans around this time

Black_Tux.

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if its not ether status he will look lame. taking a week to respond better mean he got some shyt to say. :popcorn: