Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Jimmy G done for the year right?
I just saw that play and the bottom of his foot was pointing the opposite direction
That's insane he could be out with the same injury Lance had (broken ankle)

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
if shanny just gonna run every down now then just forfeit the game :martin:
I get it, it's Brock fukking Purdy out there and we still have a lead. Shanny is conservative as fukk in prime circumstances, of course he's gonna be even more conservative with our current situation.

And even still, if the OL doesn't fukk up AGAIN an assignment, CMC gets that's first down :yeshrug:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Well, we gonna know if it's broken pretty soon :lupe:

It's Jimmy. As much as I like him as a player. This is the reason why the Niners moved on. Ankle injury depending what it is you are done. Since it's Jimmy yeah he done. Sucks. I really hope it's not the case though. I'd like Jimmy go out with a ring with the Niners.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I get it, it's Brock fukking Purdy out there and we still have a lead. Shanny is conservative as fukk in prime circumstances, of course he's gonna be even more conservative with our current situation.

And even still, if the OL doesn't fukk up AGAIN an assignment, CMC gets that's first down :yeshrug:
yeah kyle will ride this D as long as he can :dame: