Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
His seat should be warming up. This team is deep enough where we can't blame health.

Na…. Bosa was definitely missed today and Verrett need to be ready to go if Emo done.

But the thing I feared the most showed up and it’s out lack of running game.

Put Christian on this team as we make a strong run.

• Dap
Reactions: dza

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
His seat should be warming up. This team is deep enough where we can't blame health.
We've had health issues every since Kyle took over so he can't take some blame on it too. It's been 6 seasons of this shyt :dead:

And yes, we have wayyy to much talented for it to be getting wasted in an offense than struggles to score more than 3 TD a game way too fukking much and looks unprepared half the games (or more) when they face inferior competition. I'm done with it to be honest.

I get the fear of getting someone awful as a HC, we've had way too many of them in the past 20 years, but we gotta give this crop of players someone that can take them to the Lombardi and I'm no longer convinced Kyle is that guy.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Jimmy ain’t it, he had to carry the team and didn’t

images

And Kyle :pacspit:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Big dikk this is what I meant when talking about all these drives coming out of the half normally being a DUD for us :beli:
I’m working so I missed the second half. Was it Jimmy throwing incompletions?

Either way, seems like a blessing that I missed most this game. D didn’t look right today.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I’m working so I missed the second half. Was it Jimmy throwing incompletions?

Either way, seems like a blessing that I missed most this game. D didn’t look right today.
Three straight passes. A horrible drop that would've meant a huge play on 2nd down and then Jimmy missed an open Deebo on 3rd down. Atlanta scored a TD on the following drive.