Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Man…. You know our team can’t stay healthy

Not wishing nothing on no one but the more bodies the better :mjgrin:
I'm talking about back starting. Yes I know we got an injury prone team. But the curse is going to miss Gipson. :russ:

I don't want to see that bum ass Ward back ever again. :unimpressed:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Ward is DKs daddy and @FaTaL Grandson….

Jimmie needs to take care of his child
That bum needs to be gone. :ufdup:

You know the Niners ain't re-signing him right? This his last year. No extension. Especially with the way Gipson is playing. I can see them re-signing him and hitting the draft again to try to find another Hufanga. :russ:

I honestly think Tartt and Ward held the Niners defense back from being elite. It wasn't an elite defense. It is now. :mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That bum needs to be gone. :ufdup:

You know the Niners ain't re-signing him right? This his last year. No extension. Especially with the way Gipson is playing. I can see them re-signing him and hitting the draft again to try to find another Hufanga. :russ:

Ward gonna retire a Niner breh :damn:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Ward gonna retire a Niner breh :damn:
You're crazy. :russ: There was a article a few months back stating that the Niners could save cap room in the future if they gave him an extension this season.

Did you see them give him an extension. :whoo:

Plus they gotta give Maga Bosa a 120 million or more contract. So they not extending his bum ass. They might have to part with Brittle too. :pachaha:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
wrong thread :dead:

No Buttercup….. say what you was about to say :mjgrin:
You're crazy. :russ: There was a article a few months back stating that the Niners could save cap room in the future if they gave him an extension this season.

Did you see them give him an extension. :whoo:

Plus they gotta give Maga Bosa a 120 million or more contract. So they not extending his bum ass. They might have to part with Brittle too. :pachaha:

Stop trynna trade and cut our players man!! :russ::russ::russ::russ:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Damn man. You hate to see it. Not too long ago I dare you to say Ramsey wasn't damn near the best corner in the league.
But his mouth been writing checks his ass can't cash lately. First it was Josh Allen. Now Deebo. Best for him to STFU and get back to the basics. :francis:
And if Aaron Donald didn’t save his ass. Chase cooked his ass and was one catch away from winning the Super Bowl.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I don't think they activate Verrett up until the very end of the window. Need to cut a player and we can't trust Verrett to stay healthy for more than like two games.

Ward is another story, if Huf or Gipson goes down we have ass for backup safeties. I think they activate him as soon as he can contribute. Either this week or next week at the latest imo.