pulled up in @michael’s blacks son hood and he ain’t show ( OG SAYS fukk @michael black son)

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Could y’all stop posting this old as shyt

What an incredibly feminine passive aggressive post.

Wow.

You sound like someone’s grandma

Fam you gotta try harder. I know the booth is mostly full of moist fukkboys but we both know you can do better than this. Cmon now. If you’re looking for the fatherly encouragement you never received at any point in your life (and sucking off a priest doesn’t count), say no more.

Remember, you came in this thread. No one came looking for you.

What a corny, shytty post. Comes off like some white guy wrote it.

You talking about topping off a priest, and not only that, making light of children who actually go through molestation and rape at the hands of priests, in an attempt to defend people who don’t even know you exist.

All because I called your post what it was. Passive aggressive and feminine.

Grow up Breh.

White, don’t even come with that CAC shyt because more than enough people on the Coli know me in real life and my black ass would not hesitate to give you (or whoever) that work. I’m in NY all day every day if you wanna pull up. Nothing passive about that.

What does any of this have to do you with your randomly bringing up someone sucking off a priest dog?

Your post reads like something out of a “how to type black for dummies” book.

“Fam” “that work”

What a clown.

Like i said, pull up. Enough with all this talk.

For what? So you can bore me to death with more white people jokes? Sucking off priests and sexually assaulting old people?

How about you just go on with your life.

You’re 35 at least, and talking about fighting someone on the internet.

Go be a family man.

All that shyt you’re typing is 1s and 0s. Nobody is trying to read all of that nonsense.

Either pull up or pull outta this thread, bytch

Very simple.

Shoot me your address

In PMs or here and I’ll pull up within an hour.

Fam I will be on Fordham and the Grand Concouse this Saturday at 2pm in the Bronx, the birthplace of hip hop. You might have heard of it Easy to find

Man shut the fukk up with this how to sound black on the internet starter kit

Just shoot me the address and I’ll pull up right now.

Your address, tough guy.

fukk Saturday 2PM

let’s do it tonight

Ima beat that ass for making light of child molestation and all it’s victims.

Address is right there. Pizza shop on one corner. Dr Jays right across from it. I’ll be right in front of the pizza shop.

And don’t sound so frustrated, breh. This is a thread about some old school hip hop. Check them emotions elsewhere

On my way , don’t back out now,

Lmaooo nikka ain’t even come

I wasn’t even gonna come up
Here but I was pullin up on a shorty over here and thought I’d see what all the hype was about

Breh told me to pull up to HIS HOOD, so I did and Breh didn’t even show. :wow:

I was screaming “fukk a Michael black son with no problem :wow:

To make Matters worst, nikkas in his own hood don’t respect him :wow:

How y’all let me run it down here? I ain’t even from around here :wow:

nikka said wait till Saturday, I said, I’ll pull up to the X tonight by myself cause I run this fukking city and it takes true clout to be the man :wow:

Don’t even disrespect me again p*ssy, you ain’t like that.

Last edited:

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
full

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I was in that thread. He said meet him Saturday. Not today.
I told him tonight and that I was coming. I’m busy making money, I ain’t got all day. Why wait, he said “the address is right there” so I said I’m on my way now. Then after replying on the minute, he ain’t got nothing to say and logs off. Cmon son. :stopitslime:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I told him tonight and that I was coming. I’m busy making money, I ain’t got all day. Why wait, he said “the address is right there” so I said I’m on my way now. Then after replying on the minute, he ain’t got nothing to say and logs off. Cmon son. :stopitslime:

He said Saturday....U said 'no right now' and are bragging he didnt show after he said Saturday?

:patrice:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
He said Saturday....U said 'no right now' and are bragging he didnt show after he said Saturday?

:patrice:
nikkas soft. It’s as simple as that.

He said pull up he in NY all day.
He said he was gone be infront of the pizza shop

He was expecting me to be some nikka from the other side of the country and not be able to reach him.

Tell you hwhat, ima go back Saturday at 2PM.

Just to prove a point. I’m off this :wow: