pulled over for no reason. be tatted up gangsters brehs

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
White men be getting out of the car, raising their voices and staring them down though :russ:

:mindblown: Negro, did you read the story about the white boy who SHOT a fukking police officer's gun and LIVED to tell about it? I can't find the link but look it up, meanwhile Oscar Grant and Diallo were shot to death for BWB (Breathing While Black) :snoop:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you know how many nikkas get mowed down by cops yearly?

3 months from now watch how quickly all this Trayvon love fades away...people have short attention spans bruh...

That doesnt make it right. And it also doesnt mean you need to sit there being docile and scared. Know your rights and quote them remain professional but don't be docile and fearful...

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:mindblown: Negro, did you read the story about the white boy who SHOT a fukking police officer's gun and LIVED to tell about it? I can't find the link but look it up, meanwhile Oscar Grant and Diallo were shot to death for BWB (Breathing While Black) :snoop:

Yea, I read about that bullshyt. Imagine Oscar Grant pulling a cop's gun out of his holster and shooting a few shots in the air.

Kids will be kids...:troll:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
good for his ass............she told him to go an he still stayed....when nikkas gon learn not to fukk with police.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
stop fukkin with these white cops.....they are looking for a reason to shoot our black asses...just shut up, let em talk and when they say go....get the fukk up outta there...

im glad he recorded that bytch...."tatted up gangsters"...sigh

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait...one of the brehs said it turned out she wasn't a cop? :dahell:

This needs to be addressed