pulled over for no reason. be tatted up gangsters brehs

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
stop fukkin with these white cops.....they are looking for a reason to shoot our black asses...just shut up, let em talk and when they say go....get the fukk up outta there...

im glad he recorded that bytch...."tatted up gangsters"...sigh

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Nothing new with these scumbags ass offiicers.

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
stop fukkin with these white cops.....they are looking for a reason to shoot our black asses...just shut up, let em talk and when they say go....get the fukk up outta there...

im glad he recorded that bytch...."tatted up gangsters"...sigh

See people thinking like this is reason these pigs are allowed to get away with the shyt they do.
She was asking him where he was going to bait him to see if she could get him connected to anything else, or alert other cops in the area, she wasn't doing to be his friend or look out for society, she was trying to fill her quota.
Cops are civil servants, they need to fukking act like it and have some professionalism and humility.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
See people thinking like this is reason these pigs are allowed to get away with the shyt they do.
She was asking him where he was going to bait him to see if she could get him connected to anything else, or alert other cops in the area, she wasn't doing to be his friend or look out for society, she was trying to fill her quota.
Cops are civil servants, they need to fukking act like it and have some professionalism and humility.

yea ok brah...we know what she did in that video is wrong, that's a no brainer...but let that tatted up gangster raise his voice in defense, let him even animate with his body while speaking just a lil bit...

BANG!

bytch: i was doing my job

Daps
Reppin
St louis
stupid bytch.
34rdauo.gif

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah smh I wouldn't do well with American cops if I was over there

I've got a real smart mouth and I would've kept :troll: her asking questions like "is knowing the law talking shyt?" and then when she said "I told you you could go didn't I?" I would've said "so why did you ask where we was going straight after that?" like an idiot:snoop:

She does need to be put in her place though

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just thinking about it dude could've :troll: her hard and said some shyt like "you calling me a gangster because I've got tattoos when they're all dedicated to my grandma who died of cancer, but thanks officer" and then see her reaction :russ: