Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
i've been playing it the last couple days

the looking for group option on xbox is perfect for this game

almost takes me back to the old xbox live days

made a couple of new friends too

well worth the $

didn't play it on pc btw
Thank you sir for your valued input. The haters have tried to drown you out but your message is loud and clear :salute:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Nah.

Virtually every streamer who has played both has said that the Xbox Juan X version is total PowerPoint slideshow garbage.

You going to listen to gamers who have actually played the game on both platforms or a guy who furnishes his house with modern homeless decor and can't even afford an X...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
Nah.

Virtually every streamer who has played both has said that the Xbox Juan X version is total PowerPoint slideshow garbage.

You going to listen to gamers who have actually played the game on both platforms or a guy who furnishes his house with modern homeless decor and can't even afford an X...
Bruh, you seem to come into my threads to spew the same unfunny lines. Look, you're a cowboys fan, the team owner treats its players like property. You better not stand. The nikka is buddies with trump, trump gives a shyt about anybody. Yes, you are a fukkin c00n as long as you continue to support that, take that ghat damn c00n avi down you spineless bytch and have some self respect, even if you a cac. Stop giving that nikka a platform, and join me right now in this game or shut the fukk up forever :ufdup:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Bruh, you seem to come into my threads to spew the same unfunny lines. Look, you're a cowboys fan, the team owner treats its players like property. You better not stand. The nikka is buddies with trump, trump gives a shyt about anybody. Yes, you are a fukkin c00n as long as you continue to support that, take that ghat damn c00n avi down you spineless bytch and have some self respect, even if you a cac. Stop giving that nikka a platform, and join me right now in this game or shut the fukk up forever :ufdup:
You so furious right now. It's pathetic.

Do yourself and your family a favor and get some clean sheets and the game and console you stan so desperately for without even owning.

Little bytch :hhh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
You so furious right now. It's pathetic.

Do yourself and your family a favor and get some clean sheets and the game and console you stan so desperately for without even owning.

Little bytch :hhh:
triple-h-angry.gif