PUBG on Xbox one sold 500,000+ in one day, and here's why you should get it too

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Since sales is all that matters around here let's give those 1st day totals one of clues bombs :whew: if you look at the leaderboards you won't see me, but you will see over 1/2 a million other names all vying for the top spot in all the land :blessed:

Now, how different is the experience compared to its PC counterparts? Depends on what you mean by that. If you mean playing at 20fps while some superrig nig is playing in 8k @240fps and everyone else is a bot hack, then no :stop: but if you are looking for the core experience, Xbox right now delivers. Its in games preview So that means the game is not finished. Sony gamers don't have a preview program so this is new to them. It's ok, the game is as fun on console as it is on PC. And that's all that matters, right?
What would I know about either version tho, I never played right :smugbiden: ok, well here's a white man telling you about it...

PUBG on Xbox One is even clunkier, but still brilliant :dame:

Now if you'd rather play on PC, go play it on PC and take your chances with the wolves. What wolves I say? Well, if it isn't the SuperRig Nigs then it's the botty boi problem...

Something needs to be done about the mass amount of AFK bots ruining the game. :wrist:

PC gamers like
triple-h-angry.gif
stop telling our secrets!!!

Sony, with games like Bloodborne, nioh, Nier, and then games in the future like God of war, so they don't even need this game really, I'm fukkin mad about that :mjpls:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
How many "sales" threads have you created over the years? How many sales threads has the guy who dapped you made? Now tell us why :umad:

Sorry coli, Sony gamers have nothing to play right now so they enter threads they claim is not worth their time :mjlol:

There's already a PUBG console thread, and you're posting in it. TF the point in this?

EDIT: you make the other thread, are you high?
You must not read thread titles in their entirety. Now, if someone from this community wanted information about this title I will post it, you and others seem to want to hang out and free post, then the info isn't available for the community. It's a problem that comes from a lack of moderation. Where in the other thread could you find out the information that is being shared here?

As you pointed outI made the other thread and even I cannot tell you where. If my thread is boring to you please leave it and hopefully nobody will post in it. Or, welcome and shut that shyt up :francis:

To get back on topic, if you would like to experience PUBG and PC isn't your thing then take this fellow posters advice...

Played a few matches on my S, and the game runs smoother when you turn off the 'Allow broadcasts and game captures' in your settings tab.
This is some very good info :handshake:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
This nikka stay posting threads with no links to the info:mjlol:
Oh I got links for days...

Why the Xbox version is the only version you have a chance at getting chicken dinners...

PUBG Leaderboards Feature Known Cheaters - Green Man Gaming Newsroom

Sales mentioned here...
PUBG Xbox One UPDATE: Battlegrounds makes big impact but missing this preview feature

Or a very good review here where it says why even in its current form, if you like PUBG then the console version is the place to play. Why? I got a link for that too!!!

http://www.businessinsider.com/playerunknowns-battlegrounds-pubg-now-on-xbox-one-2017-12

I'm just keeping the community informed, this will not be a Killzone fiasco. I put my credibility on the line for that. It's been a pleasure serving this fine community :salute:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Oh I got links for days...

Why the Xbox version is the only version you have a chance at getting chicken dinners...

PUBG Leaderboards Feature Known Cheaters - Green Man Gaming Newsroom

Sales mentioned here...
PUBG Xbox One UPDATE: Battlegrounds makes big impact but missing this preview feature

Or a very good review here where it says why even in its current form, if you like PUBG then the console version is the place to play. Why? I got a link for that too!!!

http://www.businessinsider.com/playerunknowns-battlegrounds-pubg-now-on-xbox-one-2017-12

I'm just keeping the community informed, this will not be a Killzone fiasco. I put my credibility on the line for that. It's been a pleasure serving this fine community :salute:

Put these in the OP so you can skip the dozen posts of people saying dumb shyt:comeon:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Put these in the OP so you can skip the dozen posts of people saying dumb shyt:comeon:
I don't subscribe to "I need a white man's view before I believe it's true" so I can't always post a link. In this games case I based it off the fact it's a single player game (not split screen) and the leaderboards are over 500,000. Of course not every one of those 500000 is a separate sale but should be close. And I'm sure those numbers are outdated by now. The hate from the majority is there problem :yeshrug: