PUBG is currently free on Xbox

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This isn't shyt, Xbox does free games and free trials all the time... How is italicization "failure" it's still the best BR game on Xbox

And honestly, it's the only BR game I prefer. it's closer to BF4 in terms of realism especially when shooting. COD just seems to childish (even though the added zombies make it interesting) and Fortnite is still kiddie ass Fortnite.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Sony stans, how are ya :handshake: let me clear some things up for you fanboys...
So this means it flopped right?
Because that what was said about Desinty 2 when PS4 got it for a month :DAIGOCOFFEE:
But for real... is anyone really rockin with PUBG like that anymore?
Fortnight and COD Blackout seem to be murdering it out here right now (For those that really care about the battle royale scene :manny:).
You played Destiny 2 because you're a sheep. The game sucked but you stuck around because of hype. PUBG you didn't play like that because of the same funboy shyt :ufdup:

Here's why.. You talking about Fortnite and cod like if any of those experiences are like PUBG :stop: only a casual (to these games) would suggest that. Cod :mjlol:
If it’s gonna be free to play according to rumors than yea they did. But im still gonna get it either way
They made their money the old way, now they'll make money off of transactions similar to Fortnite. It being free and now available everywhere equals way more money. Now that you're caught up please share the knowledge :leostare:
If terrible frame rates, graphics, and overall performance are the features you like in shooters you're about to have a blast
Do you want to pull out your PUBG receipts or should I :usure: PUBG is a realistic shooter, you're comparing kiddie shooters as alternatives. We've had this discussion before :ufdup:
Cause Fortnite slaughtered it’s market share, fukk it now.
That's like saying super smash brothers slaughtered Tekken's market. PUBG is still the most popular game in the world. But if it's not as popular on PlayStation then it's not even popular at all seems to be the way you guys see things. Dollar Don dollar will take that as a victory :win: