PUA seduction thread...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Don't go the PUA route. David Deangelo has some solid theories and principles but other than that leave it alone. Take dealing with women in baby steps until you get comfortable meaning approach women and start a convo but never ask for a number till you can do it second nature then get numbers then go to the next step till you can do it all easy.

all PUAs do is teach you their method which may or may not work for you. You'll be better off developing your own approach.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I've read up on it...

It's how to be a douchebag 101

My motto is be fearless and arrogant... The other stuff is overanalyzing it

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gunwitch got popped by the cops a few years back for shooting a woman in the face.
heard about that shyt but from what i read it was self defense. girl pulled a knife on him or something like that. not sure.

either way, what he wrote was the least complicated and most common sense/logical of all the other methods.

in a nutshell it was basically:

look the best you can
smell good
approach women with a comment about the environment
have a convo with them as if you were friends
while talking start thinking of sex without talking about it and she'll pick up on the vibe

just keep it simple. too many dudes try to be witty and clever like they are playing on a sitcom or movie. if a chick thinks you look decent or above and if you approach, make a convo and persist, then it becomes a numbers' game.

makes sense to me but then again, it's not complicated or mind blowing. all the other stuff while funny and with entertaining anecdotes of pick-ups, was a little too complicated and un-natural. i think a lot of that stuff would only work in certain cultures. plus it's very nerdy too.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the way i see it. you're looking to get laid. girls also want sex. the problem is, in general girls want sex without the social stigma and judgements. they have a lot of simps on the team but if they had sex with every single guy they were attracted to their numbers would go up, their rep would suffer and would be known as sluts which they don't want. the attraction has to be really strong and sexual for them to sleep with you.

excluding fame and money, a good way is to give them the excuse. subtly help them justify their actions to themselves.

look decent/attractive + sexual vibe and a girl will want you. but a lot will stop themselves thinking "i do want to fukk him but what will he think? what will my friends think?" etc. so some end up restraining themselves. now you can either try to raise the sexual vibe to the point where she can't resist (which is very delicate because if you're not at the physical place to fukk at that specific time, you may fukk everything up longterm)

or you could provide her with scenarios and pretexts. the problem with most guys is that they try to game chicks into their bed as if the girls aren't already up on game. when you provide opportunities and excuses, it's not her you're trying to deceive. it's "society". you're using euphemisms and you're both in on it together. go about it with that attitude and eventhough it's stupid as fukk, girls will cooperate more. she just wants guilt free sex. this is why they invented the whole "wanna come up to my place for some coffee?" thing. adapt that coffee concept to today and it's the same thing. i've said it before but get them drinking a little bit so that they can pretend they're drunk. say you forgot your wallet at home so that they have to come over. if she really wants to fukk she go along. see a lot of the times it's their own self they are trying to convince that they are not sluts. and they'll use "chick logic" on themselves. are they or are they not sluts? who cares. you want p*ssy, she wants guilt free dikk. make her a win-win proposition.

EDIT: yes their are exceptions. no, not all girls have the same values or gauge slutiness the same way. all this has to be calibrated on the chick you're dealing with. these are all generalities. it's all about if you can tell a chick has a mental block, finding out what the block is and helping her go around it. because she WANTS to get around it. some girls don't have those blocks and in that case forget everything i said. what i said is mostly about immature chicks. as another poster would say, it's so demonic...

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ive read a couple of books best thing to take away from them is this, getting women is a plain and simple #'s game, the more you holler at the higher your chances of fukin, even if u have no game if u hit up the local bars fri-sun and talk to 10 different female/per noght by monday thats a potential 30 chicks you could fuk, key is 10 DIFFERENT PER NIGHT most dudes get so happy they get one chick to holler they stop at her and so begins the simp process

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Read Magic Bullets by Savoy (latest edition, 1.5 for the pdf version i think) for the basics before wandering into all the other bullshyt out there.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
the way i see it. you're looking to get laid. girls also want sex. the problem is, in general girls want sex without the social stigma and judgements. they have a lot of simps on the team but if they had sex with every single guy they were attracted to their numbers would go up, their rep would suffer and would be known as sluts which they don't want. the attraction has to be really strong and sexual for them to sleep with you.

excluding fame and money, a good way is to give them the excuse. subtly help them justify their actions to themselves.

look decent/attractive + sexual vibe and a girl will want you. but a lot will stop themselves thinking "i do want to fukk him but what will he think? what will my friends think?" etc. so some end up restraining themselves. now you can either try to raise the sexual vibe to the point where she can't resist (which is very delicate because if you're not at the physical place to fukk at that specific time, you may fukk everything up longterm)

or you could provide her with scenarios and pretexts. the problem with most guys is that they try to game chicks into their bed as if the girls aren't already up on game. when you provide opportunities and excuses, it's not her you're trying to deceive. it's "society". you're using euphemisms and you're both in on it together. go about it with that attitude and eventhough it's stupid as fukk, girls will cooperate more. she just wants guilt free sex. this is why they invented the whole "wanna come up to my place for some coffee?" thing. adapt that coffee concept to today and it's the same thing. i've said it before but get them drinking a little bit so that they can pretend they're drunk. say you forgot your wallet at home so that they have to come over. if she really wants to fukk she go along. see a lot of the times it's their own self they are trying to convince that they are not sluts. and they'll use "chick logic" on themselves. are they or are they not sluts? who cares. you want p*ssy, she wants guilt free dikk. make her a win-win proposition.

EDIT: yes their are exceptions. no, not all girls have the same values or gauge slutiness the same way. all this has to be calibrated on the chick you're dealing with. these are all generalities. it's all about if you can tell a chick has a mental block, finding out what the block is and helping her go around it. because she WANTS to get around it. some girls don't have those blocks and in that case forget everything i said. what i said is mostly about immature chicks. as another poster would say, it's so demonic...
:wow: TROOOF!!

How many times have you tried sleeping with new women and they constantly repeat that they not a "Slut"

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
Read Magic Bullets by Savoy (latest edition, 1.5 for the pdf version i think) for the basics before wandering into all the other bullshyt out there.

Bout to read this to study the other team's plays.