PUA seduction thread...

Peter Pawger

Spider-Member
Daps
Anyone here ever read or study any of this stuff??? Alot of my friends swear by it and i've read Mystery and Styles Books just never went out and tried them:manny:... PUA's get in here brehs

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
All bullshyt.

All you need is an intimidating look in your eye, a firm grip on her asscheek, and an offer she can't refuse. :shaq:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Anyone here ever read or study any of this stuff??? Alot of my friends swear by it and i've read Mystery and Styles Books just never went out and tried them:manny:... PUA's get in here brehs

George Goony? decided to come back under your Pawging alias?
Big Mistake

Last edited by a moderator:

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
None of you have ever read these books?

I've read The GAME by neil strauss(Style) about 2 -3 years ago. Thought it was alright.:yeshrug:

Basically be a a$$hole, but nice every now and then and you'll get the girl.

It was how he became a pickup artist though. Not a how to book. Never read a mystery book, seen the show of course.

Peter Pawger

Spider-Member
Daps
I've read The GAME by neil strauss(Style) about 2 -3 years ago. Thought it was alright.:yeshrug:

Basically be a a$$hole, but nice every now and then and you'll get the girl.

It was how he became a pickup artist though. Not a how to book. Never read a mystery book, seen the show of course.

Mystery's book is the how to. I recommend you download that...:shaq:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Since when have black men ever needed this PUA seduction nonsense?

Do you think it's just an odd coincidence that you have the most game of all races? You are blessed by the most high. Stop this bullshyt :usure:

Peter Pawger

Spider-Member
Daps
Since when have black men ever needed this PUA seduction nonsense?

Do you think it's just an odd coincidence that you have the most game of all races? You are blessed by the most high. Stop this bullshyt :usure:

even Jordan went to practice my nikka :manny:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
read some of it. some of it makes sense. some of it is BS. i still like to read it for some reason.

The Game i got the audio book. it was more the guy's story than anything else. Mystery method has some good general concepts but the method itself is very corny. Ross Jeffries i was intrigued but not even because of the fact you could get girls. what i was curious about was the whole NLP thing. seems like some Jedi Mind type shyt i don't know how effective it is though, never really tried it. if it works just like people say, that shyt is evil/creepy but powerful at the same time.

i'd say the best PUA document i've read so far is the Gunwitch method. it's the one that made the most sense to me. but if i were you i'd read that shyt only for entertainment. the best way to learn how to approach women is to approach women.

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gunwitch got popped by the cops a few years back for shooting a woman in the face.