Psycho Sid dead at 63

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Damn man sid first one to expose hogan in the early 90s and had fans turning on hogan .. then he gave us that classic moment when he beat that cry baby Shawn Michaels and all of msg was cheering, the entrance amazing .. RIP :mjcry:
I remember them subsequently going back and editing in boos for Sid during the recaps

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
unfortunately as we all get older and start to get deeper into the 2020s and 2030s we gon start to see more of our childhood favorites drop :to:

Sid used to kinda scare me as a kid then i got older and realized the genius in his character work, mans was dope with it

then Napster/Limewire/Bearshare and all those joints dropped and i downloaded the clip where his snapped his leg like a twig :huhldup:

anyway RIP Sid :salute: i'll dap you when i get to the otherside

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Sad news.... I never felt Sid got the respect he deserved when he was in his prime years. Dude had that aura about him. He looked and sounded like a killer and the power moves he did he performed them well.

He wasn't great on the mic but he was engaging.. You'd hang on his words because he seemed very believable.

RIP to him