Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
@PS4

What you got to say for yourself?
:jbhmm:

These brand-spefic events are overkill. Let’s get back to the times where they battle it out at E3.

Several iterations of consoles (Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X), console-specific events.. all takes the hype out of how we perceive console announcements/launches and the anticipation out of E3. Not counting Nintendo, for who the ‘live from Tokyo’ streams work - it’s better for us if it all happens at E3 (with maybe a small announcement at Gamescom)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Definitely dying

You know what rhymes with dying?
I'll give you a hint, it's MANDATORY!!! :snoop:
‘Uncharted 3’ Sells 3.8 Million Copies On Day One:francis:
@PS4

What you got to say for yourself?
:jbhmm:

These brand-spefic events are overkill. Let’s get back to the times where they battle it out at E3.

Several iterations of consoles (Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X), console-specific events.. all takes the hype out of how we perceive console announcements/launches and the anticipation out of E3. Not counting Nintendo, for who the ‘live from Tokyo’ streams work - it’s better for us if it all happens at E3 (with maybe a small announcement at Gamescom)
:stop: They about to kill the game, haters burn in the flames, we jiggling baby,go head baby, is she, uhhh :ahh:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
You know what rhymes with dying?
I'll give you a hint, it's MANDATORY!!! :snoop:
‘Uncharted 3’ Sells 3.8 Million Copies On Day One:francis:

:stop: They about to kill the game, haters burn in the flames, we jiggling baby,go head baby, is she, uhhh :ahh:
From ign about the uncharted numbers

Update: It now appears these figures represent units sold-in (to retailers) rather than sold-through (to consumers).

:manny:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
For real if they don't have enough to show then don't do a show. Just like not all these publishers need to be having e3 conferences

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
From ign about the uncharted numbers

Update: It now appears these figures represent units sold-in (to retailers) rather than sold-through (to consumers).

:manny:
Bruh, they was never able to tell you the soldto costumers numbers because that would require every retailer to post real-time sales which nobody does.

Ign didn't get anything wrong, Sony painted a picture that wasn't true. Routinely does this still, but everything they say is taken as fact :dahell:

Sony mirrors the white house in terms of its politics, that's why you had to look up another article. My link came up first, the Ign article was down the page a bit but the story I ran is how it's remembered (because I been calling this particular lie out since it happened) I bet you couldn't tell me the sold to customers numbers for uncharted 3. But I'll gladly wait :popcorn:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Bruh, they was never able to tell you the soldto costumers numbers because that would require every retailer to post real-time sales which nobody does.

Ign didn't get anything wrong, Sony painted a picture that wasn't true. Routinely does this still, but everything they say is taken as fact :dahell:

Sony mirrors the white house in terms of its politics, that's why you had to look up another article. My link came up first, the Ign article was down the page a bit but the story I ran is how it's remembered (because I been calling this particular lie out since it happened) I bet you couldn't tell me the sold to customers numbers for uncharted 3. But I'll gladly wait :popcorn:
Why would I even want to tell you the sales to consumer for Uncharted. I never claimed to know them or care what they are. You're the one who brought that up :mjlol:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Imagine owning an Xbox One and no PS4 this whole gen? :wow:

Remember when PS4 got revealed and Xbots actually thought they had this gen in the bag? :mjlol:

I'll tell you what, if Playstation is dying then Xbox must be decomposing by now. :mjgrin:

How's that crackdown with cloud based destruction?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine owning an Xbox One and no PS4 this whole gen?
I would probably give up gaming. Honesty the Xbox one is actually the first console that has zero exclusive games that interests me. That might change with gears 5 but that’s just one game.

Even ‘flop’ consoles like the original Xbox, GameCube, n64 etc had at least 3 or 4 games that I wanted to play.