PSVR2 production paused due to piled up inventory throughout the supply chain.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This mostly and also Takachi article :mjlol:
I got mines on sale but full price or nah its worth it alone for Grand Turismo :wow: as long as Gran Turismo 7 is supported its fine for me and it will undoubtedly be playable on vr with GT8 as well.

Try to have a plat thread with a guy with a credibility that is shot xbots:mjlol:

well damn. :deadrose:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

You sound against it for no reason. Do you own one? I'm not saying there's no room for criticism, but y'all got a whole lot of animosity.:jbhmm:

The system isn't bad by any means. It could have more games, but that's really it.

GT7 and Pavlov by themselves make PSVR2 worth it. Add in Resident Evil Village, Resident Evil 4, and now coming Metro Awakening, It's a good buy.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You sound against it for no reason. Do you own one? I'm not saying there's no room for criticism, but y'all got a whole lot of animosity.:jbhmm:

The system isn't bad by any means. It could have more games, but that's really it.

GT7 and Pavlov by themselves make PSVR2 worth it. Add in Resident Evil Village, Resident Evil 4, and now coming Metro Awakening, It's a good buy.

Moss 1 & 2 are great also

I’m not lumping @Kaydigi into it becuase he doesn’t really console war but for a whole of people the pessimism comes from the idea that sony is doing it and no one else is, and also the fact that it’s priced so high.

Some people just root for whatever the ‘competing’ platform does to fail regardless of whether it could be good for the industry (create more jobs, etc)

Veteran
Daps
Moss 1 & 2 are great also

I’m not lumping @Kaydigi into it becuase he doesn’t really console war but for a whole of people the pessimism comes from the idea that sony is doing it and no one else is, and also the fact that it’s priced so high.

Some people just root for whatever the ‘competing’ platform does to fail regardless of whether it could be good for the industry (create more jobs, etc)

I'm glad it was a high price. Gotta pay if you want good hardware. I wouldn't have bought it if it was like the Quest 1 and came with basic ugly games. The original PSVR wasn't all that good in my eyes.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm glad it was a high price. Gotta pay if you want good hardware. I wouldn't have bought it if it was like the Quest 1 and came with basic ugly games. The original PSVR wasn't all that good in my eyes.

Yep, unfortunately if you want a good VR experience you’re gonna have to pay for it. The Apple Vision is priced the way it is for a reason, probably why it won’t be viable to be big on consoles at this point

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps

Good hardware but Sony fukked up the release.

For a company that has no issue doing re releases, why didn’t the have a “hi-res” Astro Bot ready to go after call of the mountain.

I hope the PC driver release gives the headset a shot in the arm … but the writing is on the wall

Veteran
Daps
Yep, unfortunately if you want a good VR experience you’re gonna have to pay for it. The Apple Vision is priced the way it is for a reason, probably why it won’t be viable to be big on consoles at this point

Quest is the only VR where you don't have to buy anything. Other VRs you either need like a $1k PC or the $400 PS5.

Good hardware but Sony fukked up the release.

For a company that has no issue doing re releases, why didn’t the have a “hi-res” Astro Bot ready to go after call of the mountain.

I hope the PC driver release gives the headset a shot in the arm … but the writing is on the wall

Fuk up on the release how? No advertisement? Not having that many games? Yeah those can be fixed.

That doesn't change that it's one of the best VR systems out now hardware wise.