PSVR2 Press Previews are out (reviews are soaring)

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, I hope we can continue to use our PSVR1 headsets because mines is right next to my ps5.
Collecting dust low key.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Those arent killer apps, and neither is stuff like Horizon Call of the Mountain.

You need to make something social like an MMO / live service game to really get people to buy into VR.

First person to make something like Fortnite or GTAV on VR is really going to change things for the platform.

Peripherals will never be a huge seller. Gran Turismo and Forza sell by the millions, not everyone is getting a wheel to go with the game. Tekken, Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter sell a lot, not everyone buys a fighting stick. It goes on and on. Peripherals will never be big because they cater to the hardest of the hardcore, thus companies put premium pricing on these things.

You have your social games already on VR. Pokerstars VR & Rec Room exist. Neither may be my cup of tea but to deny the userbases they have is foolish.
You have your good Fortnite clone in Population: One but ultimately, to even come close to having a Fortnite or GTAV type game on there, you run into my belief that it will never be feasible financially because the userbase is simply not going to be there to support the game being there.

Price is no issue

If you say so. PS4 + PSVR ran $800 put together for me with the Move Controllers. PS5 + PSVR2 is going to hit for roughly a stack. Only 5 million of us bought it the first time around. This is for a niche enthusiast crowd. I'm there day one because, well, I buy everything but a lot of people are going to look at that price and just not be able to do anything at that price point.

Y'all sometimes forget that we are the nerds, in comparison to the general population. High costs do not faze us really. The average layman however, this is a no-fly zone.