PSVR drops to $200 :blessed:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Tis the Season to Play: New December Deals for PS4 Pro and PlayStation VR Systems

Hey there! The holiday shopping season is in full swing, and we have even more great deals worth celebrating! Starting this Sunday, December 10, we have a number of PlayStation deals in the U.S. for you to keep an eye out for.

If you haven’t already picked up a PlayStation VR or PS4 system for that special someone (or yourself), we’ve got some new PS VR bundle deals starting at $199.99 (MSRP), as well as PS4 Pro starting at $349.99 (MSRP), which is $50 less than the regular MSRP.

to those who have one........ is it worth $200? do i really need move controllers?
So you had my thread on this bushed just to make the same thread again :dahell:

Well PSVR like this thread didn't really have a spark when it started and now it's on its way to garbodge :francis:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
So you had my thread on this bushed just to make the same thread again :dahell:

Well PSVR like this thread didn't really have a spark when it started and now it's on its way to garbodge :francis:
actually i thanked you for your info then asked people who had one if it's worth it... apparently not.. now why would i ask that in your thread if you don't have one? and i have no power nor care to try to get anyone's thread bushed... i was actually responding in there more than here

thank you kind sir

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
actually i thanked you for your info then asked people who had one if it's worth it... apparently not.. now why would i ask that in your thread if you don't have one? and i have no power nor care to try to get anyone's thread bushed... i was actually responding in there more than here

thank you kind sir
Don't you kind sir me, I'm the Rickiest Rick out of all of us :ufdup:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They sent me an email saying I could rent this free for a few weeks. I deleted the email. Pass.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
cop 2 switches, one for on the go and one docks brehs

:camby:
I waste a lot of money. I have an Xbox One X still in the box from launch a month ago, an Xbox One S still in the box from launch over a year ago, I still haven't opened my 2nd Switch. Hell I have Final Fantasy XV the limited edition joint that costed like $250 still in the shipping box never touched it bought a 2nd copy normal edition and just played that.

The fact that I won't waste my money on a PSVR is pretty telling for someone so frivolous.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I waste a lot of money. I have an Xbox One X still in the box from launch a month ago, an Xbox One S still in the box from launch over a year ago, I still haven't opened my 2nd Switch. Hell I have Final Fantasy XV the limited edition joint that costed like $250 still in the shipping box never touched it bought a 2nd copy normal edition and just played that.

The fact that I won't waste my money on a PSVR is pretty telling for someone so frivolous.
You can send me anything you don't want. Send to a friend in need :feedme:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

:mjlol:
You shall not post about VR in any capacity from this day forward.
You sounding very snobbish here and then 15 seconds later...
You can send me anything you don't want. Send to a friend in need :feedme:
You turn back into that broke ass muthafukka we know you is be :hula:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

18809099_119598755289271_9031831162766491648_n.jpg