PSP Appreciation Thread

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
This device never leaved my side in my teenage years, once i found out how to hack it and put emulation on it had all the classic SNES AND Sega Genesis games. Then the amount of music and movies i had on there. PSP has some dope exclusives. It even had a internet browser :wow:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
The hood was an accident, was literally my first time dropping it. Sat it down for like 5 secs and it slid off. The window shyt :manny: shyt was beyond washed at that point. Wasn't even portable anymore.
Nah breh you was an abuser.

With that said what made the PS Vita whack? Had wanted one but I had slowed down on gaming a little by that point.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
i was working at gamecrazy when this came out 2005. had street fighter 3 alpha and hella rpgs on this fire system. modded the hell outta my red god of war psp and orginal black one too which i still have. My vita got the juice now tho

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
What would you guys say are your favorite PSP game? I have a hacked PSP running custom firmware and can play roms. Need some titles to check out.

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
What would you guys say are your favorite PSP game? I have a hacked PSP running custom firmware and can play roms. Need some titles to check out.
Dissidia
I think there's a naruto game but if you played storm it pales in comparison
Bleach heat the soul series was good too but it might be too old now
FF Tatics
Patapon

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
System so old even it's best projects look dated

Crisis Core Final Fantasy

KH: Birth By Sleep

Final Fantasy Type 0

Are the closest you're gonna get to peak psp performance, if you haven't played the remaster of these games on PS4/5 I'd say start there.

Once I beat those all I did was install apps n shyt on mine :yeshrug:

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
My personal favorite was Metal Gear Solid portable ops, that game was dope asf though the online feature don't work anymore.

System so old even it's best projects look dated

Crisis Core Final Fantasy

KH: Birth By Sleep

Final Fantasy Type 0

Are the closest you're gonna get to peak psp performance, if you haven't played the remaster of these games on PS4/5 I'd say start there.

Once I beat those all I did was install apps n shyt on mine :yeshrug:
Lmao they do look dated for sure but I'll check them out.

Which apps did you end up putting on there?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I bought the system specifically to hack it…. One of the best gaming purchases of my life