PSNow worth it?

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Not sure why sony doesn’t advertise it. I’m looking at the game selection and it looks just as good if not better than gamepass and its cheaper?

That's what I'm saying. And I don't know when they made the change but being able to download instead of stream is a game changer for me.

You can still stream from a pc using the PSNow app if you have a good connection. That's pretty cool I guess if you away from the 5

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
Nah its not really that good if you already played recent games. It’s a bunch of old stuff and very few good recent games. They try to lure people in with like 1 quality addition a month. So unless you really fiening for some ps3, ps2 games or you never played a few ps4 classics like bloodbourne I wouldn’t really recommend it.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Will all the games be upscaled to PS5 specs?

Honestly I'm like fukk all that, once I played Demon Souls I ain't going back to old ass PS4 games.:unimpressed: If they did a Splinter Cell release then I'd get it

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Nah its not really that good if you already played recent games. It’s a bunch of old stuff and very few good recent games. They try to lure people in with like 1 quality addition a month. So unless you really fiening for some ps3, ps2 games or you never played a few ps4 classics like bloodbourne I wouldn’t really recommend it.

I always looked at PS Now as a rip-off when it was introduced w/PS4 last gen. Sony charges a monthly fee to rent games but no option to buy them. Well, not until they got towards the end of last gen anyways. At this point with the PS5, I rather just buy original games this gen and stay away from remasters b/c Sony went completely overboard with them on PS4.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I feel like that's the only reason to have it. You could just go buy ps4 shyt.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@The Mad Titan :francis:

I copped the annual sub this christmas since it was 60. Worth it at that price IMO (5 a month).
I got a year sub, it's not bad especially for the price. If you haven't played last gen 1st party titles I highly recommend it. It has more japanese tiles than american ones though. Oh and streaming is whack but most games don't require it outside of some ps2 games.

Its no game pass, but it doesn't need to be right now.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I tried the demo a few months ago. Fun to try out but the library was lacking considering what I’ve already bought and what I’m interested in.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I tried the demo a few months ago. Fun to try out but the library was lacking considering what I’ve already bought and what I’m interested in.

If you’re new to PlayStation, or you didn’t own a ps4, anyone buying one now or a ps5 would be in absolute heaven.

Between the ps plus collection and psnow you pretty much have every major PlayStation game at your disposable.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Signed up for a trial. Selection is :trash:

Ps3 games looking hella:flabbynsick:

:mjcry: Resistance 3 don't run on my ps3s though.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
They really need to market and push it more. They just added the Marvel Avengers turd to this shyt though. Not even a year after release. What a fumbled game.
I'm running thru it on easy mode right now :mjlol: they probably don't advertise because people would just play this instead of investing 60 in these shytty ass games that still need patches a year after release

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
the games you get on it, do you keep them if you no longer subscribe to psnow?